F3Sleep meets WWE.... Biggups

I know this may be considered an off topic post, but with all due respect to Sleep, I think it needs to be a general discussion at least for a little while… just for the exposure…

Congrats Sleep

13 Likes

I have no idea why any of this is going on but I’m just going to assume WWE is up to something whacky and I’m going to enjoy watching every second of this

Now we’ll see if the legend can perform as well in the ring as he can at KIWC

1 Like

First SonicXHooters and now WWExFGC? What the f*** is going on? (In a funny sense, not anger)

Yeah, I don’t think any of us knew how he landed this lol

1 Like

Sorry, is he wrestling or are they playing a video game? I’m going to assume it’s a video game since IGN is involved. My guess is his team put it together (what’s F3?), so good for him.

Video game… WWExIGN event… think he played in a finals of MVC: Infinite… also ended up losing but it’s a great experience and great exposure for a gamer… could lead to many things… the WWE is a Goliath of a platform

2 Likes

Oh… think F3 is Flipside

That’s very cool. Good on Sleep for not marking out too. Being around Sasha and Bayley… I’d have probably marked out lol.

1 Like

Didnt Sleep beat Philippino champ recently in Marvel?

1 Like

@F3Sleep congrats

1 Like

You guys are also thank u for the support. Also i want you guys to know i play much better then what was displayed the production crew was throwing me off plus standing up was strange for me

14 Likes

We know your elite no worries… your one of us… you opened a door regardless… congrats again

2 Likes

My favorite is: Playboy x Splatoon

1 Like