Exclusive Xbox Guests

They need a Anime character. I suggest Inori Chan.

1 Like

And all of this can be counter opinioned because not everyone thinks and feel the same way you do

I just feel like itā€™s based more on good franchises, than on good character choicesā€¦

None of the before mentioned games are below great, but does that really make their characters interesting or fitting for KI?

Most of those games are also from a time where gameplay was everything, and barely anyone even bothered to give characters any kind of personality (or a decent story)

Isnā€™t this all about keeping the feel of KI, like KI?

I am fine with guest characters. Arbiter fits perfectly in my opinion. A better choice than Chief.
If they plan to introduce a Gear character either RAAM or Skorge would be good for me, as long as they dont put a locust and not a human.

Jo Dark would make a perfect gun character and we still dont have any gun user in KI. Arbiter does not seem to be anyway.
So hyped for season 3

Again all of this is opnion but not facts, But a fact is that when you put very popular characters in a game from other genreā€™s is heightens interest and gives people different unique characters to play from aside the boring old characters they played years ago. Without these guest characters do u think KI would be getting any kind of headlines or coverage from Ign, Destructoid, And SRK if it werent for these guest characters? Thing is no matter ho much u dont like guest character is helps the audience of the game for other peopleā€™s interests. it aired on halo x games event which had over 25k views i bet half of them knew nothing about KI and at least a half or quarter of those people are conversating about KI. Gameplay wise they are unique as no one in the cast compares to our current guest character fightstyle, i dont like rash but hes still a pretty good fit in this game

Im not trying to talk for everyone here but in a perfect they should do what is best for the loyal community and not what is best financially and for the people that are gonna play the game for 10hours. I can totally understand it and im not gonna bash IG/MS for doing it, iā€™ll probably do the same. I just think that your analogy isnt the best.

Your analogy taken to the extreme would be for instance to kill everyone that doesnt have a job that pays you decently or one at all or a house. Homeless problem solved? Yes. Government saves a lot of money by not having to help those people? Yes. Everyone would be paying less taxes because of it? probably. Poverty solved? Yes. It benefits everyone (besides the affected by the problem, but that doesnt make it a good solution.

1 Like

no matter what you say we all know that guest characters bring more to the audience and more exposure im not going to go back and forth when i already stated a fact. Because if it werent a fact ms wouldnt do it would they?

you missed my point. i didnā€™t deny any of that.

This wasnā€™t a discussion about me wanting guests or notā€¦
I said I donā€™t, because it helps people understand how I feel about this for context and whatever for further conversation.

My posts were about the characters that A LOT of people are asking forā€¦
Iā€™ve already accepted that we have guestsā€¦ I might not like it, but a lot of people do, and it IS good for business.
And at least the picks MS/IG has done for now (that we know of at least), has been greatā€¦

I think we have enough guests unless we get another 2 seasons mkx feels way to bloated with guests and i think it has more characters.