Eagle's Colors

I think they’re paying for the ultimates

Let me quote myself and add some clarity - Eagle is priced like most other characters. Aka $5.

Eagle’s retro is included. And therein lies the difference.

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Pleasant surprise :slight_smile:

Retro Eagle vs Riptor. lol

1 Like

I’m thinking he will be released on Sunday after the first part of the E3 briefing. Crosses fingers

No. We aren’t even aiming to have the trailer ready until Wednesday at the earliest.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, that’s really awesome. I have 5$ on my account just for him and I’m glad I dont need to trouble myself with MS store again for 3 dollars.

There’s even more awesome for folks that I will tell you next week.

*Awesomeness may not be appreciated by everyone

9 Likes

Well, it’s a subjective term…

Well yeah people around here would find a way to complain even if you gave him out for free. lol

4 Likes

Love his look on retro and the Phoenix is very nostalgic…

Great job guys

But can you control Phoenix???

@rukizzel, just to avoid calling Eagle’s eagle… eagle… could you tell us its name?

It may be easier to talk about both xD

4 Likes

Wyakin. or phoenix.

Color 4 it’s pretty much classic Thunderbird from X-Men.
And retro’s first color kinda looks like Turok to me.

Wow. Eagle is getting more and more hype. That Retro picture and colors definitely got my attention.

Whatever happened to omens color pack? And wonder if we’ll ever get a standard arcade mode.

Retro’s looking nice! I don’t normally go for lighter colors, but I can see myself enjoying retro color 2 quite a lot.

Im getting a Retro Masterpiece vibe from Eagle. Only one other character retro is a masterpiece and thats TJ Combo.