Each grain of sand, counts. We must win this

I have made my small donation right now. Very small, just 10. I can’t do more right now. . Later, in one or two weeks maybe I will donate again and also I will get killgore too I want to say something. This game is GOOD. This game is FUN. This game can be COMPETITIVE at high level like any other good fighting game out there. This game has some really fresh approaches that can make a lot for the genre. Like all the other figth if games, This game has flaws, errors, things that can be better or Should be Fixed, some have been fixed others don’t, yet. But we, we are a little selfish and also ungrateful , we know all that but we don’t do as much as we can so out siders can see it too, beside all. The good times we have spent thanks to this. Some of this is fault of MS blablabla etc. We can say anything we think, want etc. But we know KI is great, beside it flaws. And it will keep growing in content, we know this, últimates are coming, more characters MORE KI.

A LOT OF US THINK WE CANT GET EVO THIS Year THAT WE WILL LOOSE THIS BATTLE . IT IS POSSIBLE. BUT IT ONLY DEPENDS ON US. WE CAN DO THIS. WE CAN HEAR AGAIN ULTRA COMBOOO ON THAT STAGE, WE CAN SEE ÚLTIMATES AT EVO. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? KI ULTRAS AND ÚLTIMATES AT THAT STAGE. KI SHINING IN ALL ITS GLORY. WE CAN DO IT PEOPLE. BUT WE MUST WANT TO. WE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEND. IF WE MAKE KI GO TO EVO THIS YEAR. IS ANOTHER GREAT PROOF OF THE KIND OF COMMUNITY WE ARE. IF NOT. THEY * THE HATERS * THE BULLING PEOPLE OF FGC WILL PROOF TO BE *RIGTH * THAT THIS GAME IS DEATH SINCE DAY 1, AND THAT WE ARE A JOKE AS COMMUNITY. EVERYONE ONE SHOULD MAKE A DONATION, NO MATTER THE AMOUNT, EACH GRAIN OF SAND COUNT ON A BEAUTIFUL BEACH. THE ARE SMALL BUT THEY ARE MANY EVERY ONE COUNTS AND WE CAN BE THAT WAY TOO. WE MAY NOT BE THAT MANNY BUT WE KNOW WE ARE BIG, WE HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE WE ARE CAPABLE OF REACH HARD GOALS. SHAGO FUND, REMEMBER? WE DID IT BACK THEM BECAUSE WE WERE MORE UNITED THAN WE ARE KNOW. SO LET’S PUT ALL THE TRASH AND ANGER ON KI OR THE COMMUNITY ON THE SIDE AND GET FOCUS IN WINNING THIS . KI HAVE MADE US UNITED AND BIG IN OTHER SITUATIONS LETS. BE BIG AND UNITED FOR KI, AGAIN . WE MUST TO PROBE TO THE WORLD , PROBING IT TO OURSELF, THAT WE ARE BIG, WORTHY OF THIS, NEW BLOOD, THE NEW BREED THAT HAS COMING TO STAY. LETS PROBE WE WANT KI TO BE IN THAT STAGE THIS YEAR. I REALLY HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WHO CAN MAKE A DONATION, SMALL OR BIG MAKE IT. DO IT. BECAUSE THIS BATTLE IS REALLY WORTHY , THE VICTORY IN THIS BATTLE CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO US. TO KI. WE CAN, KI DESERVES IT. AND WE DESERVE TO SEE KI IN THAT STAGE. LIVEBROADCAST FROM HOME OR GOING THERE, AT EVO STAGE .

WE KNOW THAT OUR COMBO (CONSECUTIVE YERAS AT EVO) IS ABOUT TO BE BROKEN…

WE KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THE OPPONENTS WILL TRY TO BREAK YOUR COMBO, WE COUNTER BREAK. LET’S COUNTER BREAK THAT BREAKER AND PUNISH IT WITH ULTRAS AND ÚLTIMATES HAPPENING IN THAT STAGE. LET’S PUT KI AT EVO. THANKS FOR READING.

Dude, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but man, take a breath.

I kinda feel bad for not really caring all that much one way or another in light of some folks and their hype.

4 Likes

I don’t really care
¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’d help if I could. But my finances are spread thin while in college. I know it’s a silly stereotype about always being broke, but there’s some truth to it.

If I ever do find some loose change I wouldn’t mind helping. Though, by now aren’t we too far behind to catch up?

Even if we lose, don’t fret, more views come KIWC.

2 Likes

Never. As long as we keep it alive, that will be the answer.

2 Likes

the creator of skullgirls spoke to this guy in an interview about the evo game fund and how he felt about skullgirls being at the around the bottom. the things he spoke of had alot of truth to it and i could almost replace every word of skullgirls and put killer instinct in it and have his words speak the same truth to our community here.

this fund is actually pitting community against community dividing the FGC even further than it already is as people make justifications whether their game deserves to be at Evo more than another causeing strife. something we as a community dont need at this point.

it goes to a good cause but the makeup of the fund itself isnt that good

6 Likes

Great article, and I wholeheartedly agree.

Eveb if you don’t donate guys this man’s point still stands clear.

We as a community seem to have too many instances where we want to be polarized and argue. If we can’t get KI to evo, we need to at LEAST show the people that we’re not a bunch of fighting rabble rousers (or what other name I can think of)

I agree 100% with this article. We should focus on strengthen our community.

1 Like

Considering what community we’re talking about here, the title should say “each grain of salt”.

1 Like

Bless.

So, it’s up to the community to reduce the levels of salt. It is bad for the health. :laughing:

Jokes aside, we know the game has flaws, bugs, etc. but we must adapt to the state of the game. We should not let the perception of the problems hinder our fun in playing KI or any other competitive game, but rather focus on exploring, researching and sharing our discoveries in the game. I hope the community to be more proactive. It’s the best mindset I can adopt right now.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply.

If possible. Can you explain what do you mean with , **take a breath ** .

In other subject , i want to have some sets with your Aganos, , is been a long long time since we play . ( It was on the second or the first stream of forum players , Saturday 2pm. I want to learn more that match up.

What I mean is that you should calm down and relax. You seem frantic.

1 Like

LOL

JAJAJAJAJAJA… Ok…

Thanks for caring . Im not frantic at all.

I use cap locks so people put more atention . No loud Talk , not yelling etc … Just some Passion For KI. I also like some other figthing games the same way i like this one . But KI is the one i plsy must rigth now , when i can .