E3: can we expect anything from Sega?

Their conference is June 15, 11AM PT (2:00PM ET)

I used to be a fan but I haven’t bought a Sega title in years. VF on ps3 being one of the few, maybe the only one, in like the last 5 years or so that I purchased.

Any hope?

VF6 on Scorpio? Exclusive :smile:

I hope for a new Virtua Fighter, would be cool with a remastered/rebooted/sequal to Fighting Vipers (I miss Honey, she was so awesome).

And actually, I want a Sonic Boom 2. A COMPLETE game this time with BETTER gameplay and polished graphics, and NOT just for a Nintendo console. I love the animated series and the new looks of the characters, Sonic Boom had alot of potential that the devs really screwed up! But I’m willing to give them a second chance. ^^

Would loved to get Phantasy Star Online 2 for PS4/X1

1 Like

My wildest dreams, lol. I first played this game online many years ago and I was in love with it.

Too bad a hd or next gen version was never released.

This is just me, but I would like to see another Sonic Generations game. There’s plenty of old stages from all the Sonic games that could get the Generations touch so much so that they could probably make 3 or 4 games.

Not just you. Me too.

Actually a jet set radio future remake would get my vote.

Well that didn’t go very well.
http://www.gamezone.com/news/e3-2016-sega-doesn-t-meet-fan-expectation-with-sonic-the-hedgehog-announcement-3440553

RIP Sega 2012

1 Like

Sega can’t see to get their **** together. Once a respectable gaming company has now become a joke. I used to be a hardcore Sega fan, I had all their console and adapters back when they were a gaming powerhouse. And the reason I bought my first Xbox was because they were supporting it. Now it just hurt to see them like this. RIP Sega.

There was no way in hell a title like Virtua Fighter would be announced at an event like E3. Wait around until TGS this year and see if they reveal anything VF related then.

As for the stream itself I thought it sucked big time, I’m not a huge fan of the guy who does the streaming for Sega Europe. The announcement itself was nothing more than a competition and a cheeky “tune in July 22nd for the REAL news”

I was hoping for more of their titles to make it to Steam hoping they still announce that soon

It seems like Sega kinda needed a breather. They’ve had alot of bad luck over the past… well, 10 years! Since Sonic '06, they’ve been on a rollercoaster of bad Sonic games, spat out yearly, and lack of success overall. Their games have seemed rushed and unfinished!

No wonder they need a break. But hopefully they will step back into the spotlight again. They just need to be more patient and take their time creating a good and strong Sonic game and, hopefully, other titles.

1 Like