During these missing years, Eyedol forgot to go to the gym

Really not a fan of his belly… The original version was more cut. Compare & Discuss. Eyedol needs to go to the gym!

Original design:

Now:

4 Likes

Yeah he got a beer belly just like Birdie on SF5 :stuck_out_tongue: … but I bet his classic will be slimmer.

I think they went the more hefty route so his two heads wouldn’t look as odd on top of a smaller body.

No. Babydol is fine the way he is. Gargos is fit already. It’s fun to diversify the monsterbosses.
He seems to have lost 2 fingers though. Yet no one mentions these things :nose:

1 Like

I would’ve preferred a more muscular Eyedol but it’s fine, retro should be good. I’m just happy he’s back

2 Likes

Huge strong men often have big guts - and before the days of steroids they almost always did. I think a cut Eyedol would look too similar to Gargos. This is not crazy fat slob like Birdie but he’s a big dude.

3 Likes

He’s fine, first off he’s a corpse. He’s lucky to be in as good a condition as he is.

Second off, he’s based more on out of shape ogre type characters so the belly is fine.

1 Like

He did but he still looks badass

1 Like

How do suppose Kan-Ra got his knew about him or got his body? Maybe he read about him in a book or heard of him through the years I suppose and after seeing Gargos he sought him out. Maybe his body was in Limbo. What do you all think

Did you know that the retro has no beer gut?

1 Like

The beer gut is essential.

1 Like

What did you expect? He’s been sitting on his a$$ for the past 20 years waiting for the phone to ring so he could go back to work. I tell you, the economy these last few years has been a b****…

2 Likes

I think Kan Ra played KI 1 in the arcade…

4 Likes

Fitness freak much?

2 Likes

I usually stay out of things like this but does every character need to have a six pack? That belly builds character imo.

1 Like

lol :smile:

Too soon bro… too soon…

4 Likes

Dont forget EYEDOL is DEAD…all his blood has drained and settled into his belly…coagulated. Also his belly is bloated a bit from the gas released when parasites and maggots eat dead flesh and then defecate inside the host.

He is damn near perfectly designed for what his story entails.

4 Likes

Has his story been released?

I thought it was a combination of his ogre/troll/orc like design. Also, I am no expert on the subject but don’t dead bodies bloat a bit? Or is that only if they are found in a river? Lol