Anyone else stoked to get the new Duke 3D?
• ALL-NEW Episode 5, created by the original episode designers, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray!
• New, bonus content in Episode 5: Duke Nukem finally gets an INCINERATOR to roast new “Firefly” enemies!
• New “Duke Talk” plus high-fidelity re-recordings from Duke Nukem’s original voice actor, Jon St. John!
• New musical score created by Duke’s theme song author and original game composer, Lee Jackson!
• Original 1996 source code and “2.5D” engine re-mastered in True 3D for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows 10!
We’re basically getting an official expansion for a 20 year old game, that’s unheard of.
Better than Duke Nukem Forever.
It is kind of weird… I feel bad for duke, he just cant let go of duke3d world.
If I bought megaton edition, can I pirate it without guilt?
I mean 20$ for same game from 1996? Who the hell gonna buy it.
I just feel bad for Duke, he has pretty much been forgotten and left in the past.
Man, this game was the earliest ones I’ve seen my dad played when I was about 5 years old, used to give me nightmares because of the monsters in the game.
I love how postal 2 did it and now more people are also doing it. Hopefully it’ll get steam workshop support too!
I will, because i do not own an original copy of it and because i wanna play the new stages. Also maybe i will be helping Duke to come back in a proper sequel. Not that i think duke forever is all that bad, i had a lot of fun with it. But why not something made with more love and care?
Vote Duke! Yes!
I wonder if this 5th episode will have additional story and some kind of cutscene at the end, not just raw package of maps.
Probably. It would be ridículos to release something without it.
it would be funny if it had denuvo XD
And not to mention the fact that Duke Nukem Forever went through development hell before it was finally released several years ago
And on top of that there was so much hype around DNF there was no way the game could possibly live up to it.
IMHO DNF was fun. It’s campaign was fun on par with 3D. But it definitely showed its age when it released.
I honestly wish more people had got the “hail to the legends” dlc pack, or whatever it was called. It had one map where miniatureized players run around in a literal sandbox recreation of Blood Gultch from Halo. I thought that was pretty clever.