Do ANY of you drink any alcoholic beverages?

Ranging from beer, vodka, and wine to tropical drinks and frozen drinks too for that matter?

Examples:
Beer: Miller Lite, Budweiser, Redd’s, Corona, Heineken, etc.
Wine: Burgundy, Chardonnay, Chablis, Takara Plum Wine, Rose, etc.
Vodka: Smirnoff, etc.
Tropical Drinks: Mai Tai, Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, Honi Honi, Scorpion, etc.
Frozen Drinks: Frozen Pina Colada, Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri, etc.

As for me here:
Beer: ALL OF THE ABOVE including the newer and less familiar as well as more original and locally hand/home-brewed ones. And in my case I now usually drink just one beer, sometimes two, and very seldomly three beers when I am in the mood/feel like getting another one to drink.

Wine: I very seldomly drink wine though I have found myself taking a particular liking to Takara Plum Wine as it has a rather sweet and fruity taste to it hence its VERY name Plum Wine :wink: :slight_smile: :grin: :yum:

Vodka: I try AND had vodka (I think it was Smirnoff but I am not exactly sure which one it was as I had it quite awhile back) for the VERY first time in my case and I must say/tell you, that vodka I try AND drank had a really, REALLY strong kick as well as a bit of an overwhelming flavor to it but other than that I overall quite like it.

Tropical Drinks: Primarily Pina Colada for me here :yum:

Frozen Drinks: Sometimes frozen Pina Colada and frozen Strawberry Daiquiri too, I believed :yum:

2 Likes

I rarely drink much but I enjoy a glass of red wine with dinner, and will have a beer in social settings. I’m not very picky about either, although I like Guinness and have been having a taste for dark beers lately.

I travel a lot which means people like to take you out and show you what they drink locally. I particularly enjoy sake in Japan and I was gifted a lovely bottle of Tequila in Mexico last month.

1 Like

I’ve totally given up alcohol (except if i have to taste or sample for my job) for close to 5 years now.

Before then, i don’t think i had much preference and tried a little of everything. Wasn’t much for frozen drinks or many local brews unless i had to. Got more out of beer like Negro Modelo and a tequile (im gonna butcher this spelling…) El Tesoro de Don Phillipe.

No. Because I’m 18.

I don’t drink… vine…

In truth I don’t drink at all. No beer, no wine… none. :smiley:

I drink Fanta does that count lol?

4 Likes

I’m still not 21 so that’s until October a big no.

Nope.

I’m 15 so the clostest thing for me is Root Beer which probably doesn’t count.

2 Likes

I do not drink alcoholic beverages of any kind. I’ve learned enough from my mother, who thankfully has turned away and turned wiser

4 Likes

Depends on the kind you get, some Root Beers have alcohol and others don’t. But you’ve probably had non alcoholic if you drink Barq, Mug, Faygo, A & W and any other ones I’m forgetting that are at stores and restaurants. Also I have not had any alcoholic beverages I’m not old enough yet.

1 Like

I can count on 1 hand the number of alcoholic beverages I’ve had in my lifetime. What I have had…I kinda like brandy.

2 Likes

I live in country where alcohol is foundation of every social interaction, and I don’t like alcohol.

fml.

3 Likes

jack and coke of a friday or saturday night

1 Like

I used to drink a lot. Beer, cachaça, vodka. Today I ain’t do it anymore.

If there’s Guinness on tap, that’s my preferred drink. A lot of times I drink whiskey or bourbon, usually when I’m hanging out with my dad and smoking a cigar with him. Sake is also really good, Hana sake in particular is my preferred brand.

1 Like

I hate the taste of alcohol, so I dont ever drink for the taste, or for long.

I treat it like medicine. I take my 3 doses (shots) in the form of a fruity mixed drink (to hide the taste), and I go have fun. I never drink to sickness, and never do any of the obvious bad stuff like driving, so I think I’m pretty responsible.

I’m constantly trying new drinks, but I will never drink a beer or wine. Tastes terrible, and the habit of drinking “casually” can bring you to addiction.

So far I have really enjoyed:

• Vodka and red bull
  • Pineapple upside down cake

Drinks that are still too alcohol-y in flavor:

• mudslide
  • hurricanes
    (Im 21 btw)
1 Like

ill have whatever gets me tanked, lol

2 Likes

No I don’t like alcohol…

Dark ales are usually my first choice, though I’m happy with most good beers. Rum and Soda is nice too. Really like mead.

1 Like