Demotions in ranked should be a thing

No let him. If he wants to bite. Fine. Just know that I’ll bite back. The civil stuff irritates me. I’d rather not be prissy about it.

…and I suggest you refrain from doing that as well. Look at it this way: If 1 person punches you, it’s assault and they can be put on trial and even go to jail. If you punch back, then he can press charges against you as well. And no, it won’t necessarily be self-defense, as fighting back is not ncessarily that, since other options are still available to you (such as fleeing or subduing your assailant for example). It could even be argued in court that since he had no weapon or (theoretically) any specialized training (like military training for example), that your life was never in any real danger.

Sorry if my example is a bit extreme. The point is, though, there are rules in place that are pretty clear - don’t attack others. There’s no discussion there. Just that 1 sentence. It doesn’t matter who starts it or who finishes it. If you disrupt the flow of meaningful and productive conversation, then that’s all it takes for the mods to consider removing you from the equation. So, like him, don’t put yourself in that position.

1 Like

Violence solves everything.

Violence begets violence and only serves to get people either hurt or killed.

The cycle has to stop somewhere. Might as well be with you. So, take my advice - be the better man.

In any case, we’re getting off-topic as is. I suggest we drop the issue. :wink:

Hmph fine…

Stay logic, ARIA :slight_smile:

Evolve.

True. ARIA knows what’s best for the people.

If you wanna go there on my post we can trust me the mk community is far worse then anything u can throw at me lol

I prefer Spock. He’s actually a good guy, alive (in the sense that he was born and actually breathes and has a heartbeat - rest in peace, Leonard), thinks logically, and won’t save the human race by destroying most of them. :wink:

Why does everyone think ARIA’s got it all wrong? I mean the methods are kinda harsh. She hasn’t killed anyone. Seems logical to me.

…you can put someone on the brink of death and bring them back, and never kill them. Simply look at what she’s done to Eagle and Cinder. There’s a reason morality has its place in humanity. She lacks both a moral compass as well as her own humanity.

Humanity needs the push. She is the one to do it. She means well. How she goes about it, fine with me. I mean I could go use a few upgrades. She’s a robot. She’s not human. Why would she even have humanity? Her rules are simple. Evolve…or die. It’s going back to the basics of life. You don’t pick up…you die. That’s how life works.

…and you’re off-topic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then let’s make a topic about it then.