Dead or Alive 6!

Yes, there are too many good games out now or soon. Will wait with Dmc5 and mk11 myself.

1 Like

Here’s my idea for a DLC character that should be added in the near future! His name is Hiroya Shinji, and he’s supposed to be Lisa Hamilton’s boyfriend/fiance.

I won’t lie. When I saw the link to Deviantart I sort of expected there would be a drawing…

Definitely seems like an OC lol

Real talk though, not sure about his fighting style. In DOA, or any 3D fighting game really, they’re very distinctive as to what each character’s fighting styles are, and because of this, they most likely have real names and such. You could just a “Self-taught” in there but I still don’t know. It should be unique.

Survey link

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/doa6_na

Still blows me away how beautiful this game looks. Anthem and DoA6 really have been the two gems I picked up this year. Lots of rough edges but what shines, really shines.

1 Like

I got the core fighters edition, and Xbox sent me a message saying “thanks for being a long time member” (I’m paraphrasing) so I got $5 for free. Bought Honoka. I’m going to learn this game as much as I can!

3 Likes

Honoka is pretty cool. Pretty and cool lol

1 Like

Indeed. :smile:

I’m playing Rig on PS4 and stuff like this is happening.

Marie Rose also plays very cool in this game. I liked her moveset in 5LR to be honest and she is still one of the cooler characters in terms of her fighting style. Been doing some combo practice with her.

I haven’t played her yet. I want to try her. There’s a lot of people I want to try but I don’t know who’s gonna fit my style.

If I were you, I would start by just picking a character based on their fighting styles alone. That’s how I settled on Rig and Taekwondo. I ended up enjoying him more than the character I was maining already.

1 Like

Finally caught the VOD from Final Round. Game is definitely a lot of fun to watch; I hope it actually gets played on the tournament circuit.

I liked Kokoro due to her Baji Quan style. I play Leo in Tekken as well which are similar. Maybe I’ll play her too.

I have the Core Fighters version and I was surprised how much of the game is FTP.

You get:

Story (well one fight at least)
Arcade
VS Cpu or local
Quest
Training
Command training
Combo challenge
Tutorial

And each characters tutorial to top it off.

Plus you get classic music unlocks (I’ve heard tunes from DOA4 and the first game so far)

To be honest for a FTP game you get a load of content, however the costume unlocks are silly and obviously put there to take up your time.

1 Like

Did you not play 5’s Core Fighters? All of that was included there as well, but I think you could buy the music there with real money. In this game, you can only unlock the music by leveling up the characters which only really works for the people that you have. You’d have to play a looot of Quests to unlock more songs for the others.

Still at work, meaning I will miss the DoA offline tournament pools at Red Bull premises. But there are casual matches ongoing so probably join for a few matches if I can make it.

Asked around about the new characters.
Everybody hates Nico and Diego… apparently they have crazy reach and are quite deceptive. :joy:

1 Like