Darksiders III

The Collector’s Edition OR the Apocalypse Edition?

It was the deluxe edition. I got it directly from THQ. That had all the dlc and 24 hour early Access.

1 Like

Okay now, got another question about the overall Darksiders lore and universe: I understand that Death is currently the leader of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse since he happens to be a Firstborn thus making him the most powerful among the Four Horsemen. But for Fury, however, she wants to lead the Four Horsemen and overall become the leader of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse so what gives exactly? :confused:

She thinks if she can prove her metal the charred council would make her the leader. As if death would take that lying down. The charred council probably made a deal with her and sent a watcher with her to make sure she does the deed. But if that’s the case, it would be a hollow deal since the charred council can’t appoint a leader of the four, they can only bid them to ride forth once the seals are broken. It’s not even a question of which is more powerful, they are horsemen, each one a force to reckon with on their own. Death will always be the leader.

1 Like

Is Strife the same way or not as much as Fury in their desire to become the leader of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? At the same time from what I have gathered as well as understand, there are some rivalry AND tensions between him and Death?

Oh yes, btw you probably already noticed as well as know this by now but basically put: War has a MALE Watcher and Fury, in turn, has a FEMALE Watcher each corresponding to their respective gender, correct? :wink:

Along with ALL four figurines from the Darksiders series: War, Death, Fury, and Vulgrim? :wink: :slight_smile:

Unfortunately no. Three figurines are in the collectors edition. I was need as much story as possible as ff the delux edition had the post launch dlc and no figurines and cost me like $71. The collectors editions is a physical copy of the game, all the figurines, none of the post launch dlc and is way more expensive

1 Like

Really looking forward to this one. Hope it turns out well! The whip stuff looks fun, but I’m almost trying not to see too much of it so I don’t know everything going in. I really enjoyed the first game, but couldn’t really get in to the second one for some reason, so hopefully the third one’s the charm.

2 Likes
1 Like

From Gamescom 2018

1 Like

Wow. War, death, and fury together. I wonder if that was my suggestion from the makers Q&A?
I asked if there were gonna be any epic cross battles like war vs death in Darksiders 2 (even though that was just crow father impersonating war).

1 Like

Basically overall the fourth AND final Horseman for Darksiders IV, Strife :grin: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

I would say at least one more game. With a multiplayer with all the horsemen or a fifth game with all four housemen.

2 Likes

Is Mark Hamill reprising his role as The Watcher ?

1 Like

I don’t know. I don’t think that one is in this one

2 Likes

His character is in this game? I thought he was only relevant in the first game? Unless they cameo his character at some point (like they did with some characters in DSII).

3 Likes

LoL… I don’t know if he’s actually in DIII… I just assumed… why not ? Plus I love me some Mark Hamil… not as much as much as I love me some Liam O’Brien though.

2 Likes

How about Michael Wincott?

2 Likes

He’s ayt… “This Is No Place For a Horse.”

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen and heard in the demos so far, it sounds like a different Watcher altogether and the voice does not have the same ring to it as Mark Hamill’s. Could be wrong.

2 Likes