Darksiders III

Showcasing ALL of Fury’s Elemental Forms :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

That’s what the strategy guide is for.

1 Like

Is it just me, or does that thing on the hallow Lord’s back look like the arc of the covenant?

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly when I saw that, yes so it is not just you :wink:

2 Likes

I bet he keeps a couple cold One’s in there ready for when they Watch Biblical Football Games.

2 Likes
1 Like

I know it’s still early after launch, but I wonder what DLC we’ll get.

1 Like

The Crucible is first Darksiders 3 DLC we will get this month and next DLC, Keepers of the Void will be coming out next month or February 2019.

Gunfire developers confirmed that we will get new armors for Fury in The Crucible DLC but they’re going to be reskins, not new design. They also confirmed that Fury will get new weapon. We don’t know what 's the new weapon Fury will get yet and I hope it’s scythe or axe! I really hope Wicked K is going to be final boss in The Crucible like in Darksiders 2… I miss him lol

Next DLC, Keepers of the Void:

Darksiders III: Keepers of the Void is the second DLC piece for Darksiders III . Here, Fury travels to the Serpent Holes to deal with an ancient threat. Most of the gameplay is based around puzzles , but there will be new enemies present to fight.

You will get Fury’s Abyssal Armor if you beat Keepers of the Void. Her Abyssal Armor is an entirely new design, we might see what does Fury Abyssal Armor look like before second DLC coming out.

Oh one more thing… I unlocked whole Darksiders 3 achievements! :smiley:

3 Likes

DS3’s next patch is very interesting…

First DS3 DLC is out today!

2 Likes

Judging from the other figures they have on their site, these will be top notch but way out of my price range :sob:

1 Like