Dark Souls remastered is here!

yeah thats it! Its hard as hell!

1 Like

I was thinking of just getting the PC version (since it will hopefully be a decent port this time, seeing as how they’re working on it from the getgo) but seeing so many of my KI/Souls buddies picking it up on Xbox means I may grab it for that as well.

You know. Jolly Cooperation and all that.

1 Like

Now up to 6 player co-op this time around.

God dammit, I just played Dank Souls 1 for the first time a few months ago and I got hooked. The kinda hooked where I beat the game with 3 separate characters with a combined playtime of 8+ days.

Oh well, guess I’ll go back once more, maybe twice, maybe even three times…

1 Like

Hell yeah! You play 2, 3 or Bloodborne yet?

I hope this means Blighttown runs at more then 3 fps, lmao

also cant wait to see the glorious GiantDad set-up all touched up and redone

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm… don’t know how I feel about this.

Other than the improved Framerate I could care less about the Graphics.

If the Gameplay and Enemy Encounters and Stats are the same as the Original then I’l be just as upset as I was when I played the Original. Naturally everybody thought the gameplay in the Original was perfect so theres no hope anything’s different there.

its going to be Dark Souls 3 but as Dark Souls 1.

I have no idea what that means… we’l see when the game is out… actually I’l see when the Walkthroughs are Out.

Its Dark Souls 1 built within the Dark Souls 3 engine.

1 Like

Yeah I figured that much.

My concern is if the game’s design is like Dark Souls 1 aswel.

I’ve been wanting to start Bloodborne, but there’s been other things distracting me for a while. I was on the fence for a while whether I’d play 3 or not, but eventually I just wanted more Dank Souls so I wanted it, and my friend got it for me for Christmas. I don’t plan to play 2 after everything I’ve heard and seen, so I’m quite content sinking days worth of time into Bloodborne, 3, and the remastered version.

I would recommend DS2, it’s a fun game imo.
I will say that it’s not as good as 1 & 3 but still a fun experience. From what I’ve learned through experience is that you should always form an opinion about something after you’ve tried it. For example I missed out on dragon age 2 because I heard that it was a terrible game and that it’s what “killed” the franchise however I recently bought it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bloodborne is the best by far IMO

2 is good… it takes some time to get used to … I advise trying it after much time has passed since playing BB or 3. That way the controls dont feel so stiff. But once you get halfway through the game and have some power… its a good game.

LoL… the implication being that its a ■■■■■■ game for the first half ?

No, not crappy, just hard to get used to after playing DS3 and BB. its very slow and stiff compared to those 2. So fighting big enemies early in the game when your character is weak and not much options, you cant afford to get hit. So its hard to transition to that slower combat and the 10 seconds it takes to chug your Estes standing still compared to BB and DS3 you can swig quickly and on the move.

Most ppl hate it becasue they go into it straight from one of those games and they give up immediately and trash the game… I know i did LOL

2 Likes

Yeah I was just pulling your leg… I knew you didn’t mean it was crappy.

That being said… Dark Souls II Turned out the way it did because of what peole decided to focus on Dark Souls 1… the dfficulty.

I hope the Switch version turns out well, especially for portable play. Too many games have been releasing for that system with sub-720p and unstable performance in handheld mode. And if a game only works adequately and consistently in docked mode I might as well get it on another system with better specs.

I feel that handheld mode looks spectacular! Zelda, SF, Mkart all look great to me!

1 Like

Nintendo’s games, with the exception of Xenoblade, hold up very well in handheld mode. But between Xenoblade and various third-parties (bought Furi yesterday on Switch and it runs at 540p in handheld with major hits in performance) has made me worry about the system’s limitations.

1 Like