Cyberpunk 2077

While I haven’t played the game, this still amused me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrUYnR8nU3A

1 Like

ahh cyberpunk 2077. to me, it was a fun game. however, i could tell there mustve been a conflict internally between devs as to what this game shouldve been. it was like 1 side wanting to be an RPG, the other a looter shooter action game. i also must say other than the black metal, the soundtrack fell short so hard for me. cyberpunk is metal, not wub wub. while the environments were really cool, it lacked in that cyberpunk feel or perhaps im expecting too much having seen bladerunner alot in the past which captured the genre perfectly.

gripes aside i had alot of fun overall, i have the PC version. so to get 60fps at 1440p i built a new machine over the course of my absence here.

ryzen 7 5800x (took what i could)
asus x570 e-gaming mobo
trident Z neo 16gb ddr4 3600mhz ram
evga ultra nvidia 3070 RTX

i installed my games onto an m.2 ssd and it loads like a ■■■■■■■■■■■■. cyberpunk is a visual treat with this set up, i often wandered the city innebbriated as hell taking in the sights and gunning down muggers. as for how i managed to get a 30 series nvidia, trade secret (i stole griffith’s behelit)

Apparently someone found data on the Epic Games Store with clear suggestions of what the (presumably, mostly free) DLC packs are going to be. It’s here if anyone is interested, though treat everything with a healthy amount of skepticism as always.

If true it looks exactly like what the game needs; more complete features and additional depth for Night City.

1 Like

I’m still in wait-and-see mode. Really want to play the most complete version when i finally play the game again, so I may have to wait for some of this DLC to drop and further AI enhancements to be made.

Check this out: