Could we have a Blood toggle in options?

I need a toggle for orchid goggles off lol

Just kidding

Like the level 4 enders I don’t mind blind but I do love tar choice to turn off music or balance my customized experience

Sure why not

But that could lead to others wanting toggles for a great number of other things

So this game is rated “G” I knew it! :kappa:

OT I never notice the red/green/purple paint, however in the SL demonstration on the sky stage it was vibrant. I never realized how much of it there was.

I corrected that for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Unh unh!!! Lol

NO!

I saw the chunli and cammy naked mods its so weird!!!

1 Like

You know, now that you mention that, that may also be a good reason to add a toggle…for PC players whose machines may not quite be up to specs turning off various VFX could increase performance. I honestly don’t know how much a blood toggle, or various other VFX like particles & such, would affect performance, but who knows? It might just help someone whose just barely squeaking by squeak by a little bit better.

1 Like

Do you wanna see her kung-fu? She’ll show you.

I am in the same exact boat as Incubuslord (playing MK before I was in grade school) and it has had no negative effects on me either but no matter what any of say about this, there are other people who have differing opinions on it and nothing will change that.

I personally don’t see an issue with this. The game can be default with blood on, and people who would rather have it off can do so if they please and it won’t affect any of us. Not to mention the old KI games have blood toggles…well at least the xb1 versions do lol

I get both POV’s but I don’t see any harm in this particular instance since it would be totally optional to everyone. He is not asking for them to remove the blood from the game or anything. Asking for a complete removal of blood would be censorship, not an optional toggle for certain people to use in the options menu

The original arcade versions do as well…I…um…coughhavetheromsinmame cough

Anyway…the only previous KI that doesn’t have a blood toggle is the Gameboy version…for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Nice, I wasn’t sure if it did or not since the XB1 versions are the only ones I have ever played. If even the old games have them, I again don’t see any harm in adding one to this game.

Can’t wait to purchase her premium costume.
Can’t take the default seriously at all

Love the longer hair/ dress combo

It looks like she’s wearing some kind of pajamas.

Yes but better than that puffball hair and brown stockings with silk shirt/skirt!
I’d love to see Chun in a complete overhaul costume such as a Sadira or mileena alternate costume.

:slight_smile:

Well the ox horns (as I always thought) were a small reference to princess leia from star wars. Seeing as how the hair buns are actually braided and wound up in a similair fashion to leia.

I don’t mind chun’s default. Although I don’t play her.

I’d take sadira in a Juri alt.

Chun Li’s ox horns literally has nothing to do with Princess Leia though. It’s a traditional Chinese hairstyle, and it doesn’t even look like Princess Leia’s hairstyle in Star Wars. But of course, if you didn’t know any better, I can see why you’d think that though.

It’s not an exact replica but I see the similarities. I get the vibe from it.

I agree! I actually was going to make this tread myself, but I decided not to, since basically every other thread like this on other forums for other games go into a rude “man up or go play Street Fighter” thing. But that did not happen here. It is cool to see a more polite player base! Personally, (I prefer the air!) I would most definitely turn it off if I could. It looks wrong to have a simple punch cause a bloody explosion. That, and I just have no desire for it being there. But regardless, I will still play this amazing game, but I would like it better if it had this option.

1 Like

Now that you mention it, I do kinda wish KI had blood options like MK Deadly Alliance, Armageddon, and Deception.

Maybe a setting to make it

-Standard Blood Splatter
-Ridiculous Blood Splatter
-No Blood at all

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and agree with this, because my PC only plays this game due to pure, dumb luck, but the amount of particles on screen at any one time can cause me lot of issues from time-to-time.

If not for pure censorship reasons, then for optimisation purposes alone, the fact that there is literally no option to turn them down a bit in game amazes me, the sheer volume of sparks, blood effects, smoke particles and shadow effects is just insane, don’t get me wrong it looks beautiful, but it can be entirely unhelpful at times.

3 Likes

Wow, I’m glad this thread got necroed like it did. And yeah, it’d probably be great for PC optimization, along with being able to tone down other particle effects, etc.

3 Likes