Constructive Feedback on the new level 4 ender effect

Found it!

1 Like

Are you talking about mine? I could grab the other Gif.

Edit: Oh. Nevermind. Lol

That top gif isn’t supposed to be what we have.

It’s a rare capture of what would be better than what we have.
Comparing it to what we might be getting just to contrast.

Oops, sorry about that lol.

Side by side like that it’s a no contest for me with the old traditional level 4 ender look being better. Obviously we’re not comparing videos of equal quality and the new look isn’t finished yet, but still I think it a better idea to reserve the new ender look for level 4 shadow enders only (with Omen having it for Demonic Despair).

Adding on to this post, I created another idea for implementing the ender better. Another Potential Application For Lvl 4 Enders

For sure, it would take some extra effort but it would at make Enders feel more unique per character… It’s to early to tell how these will play out I have a feeling it’s gonna get tweaked over time.

But if done right I think it would make Enders have a nice personal touch. Rome wasn’t built in a day, I just wanna see people break this new feature…which they will and should it’s how things get fixed

Very true, the camera shake is WAYYYYYY much better looking and what IG is planning on doing with the purple shadows coupled with the flashy background I think takes a lot out of KI, over saturates with too many colors and gives it a more cartoony Marvel Vs. Capcom feel.

I pray they at least listen to this thread and don’t make this mistake, simple do the camera shake, and it looks really good

I think your idea deserves to be fleshed out in its own thread in the Suggestions forum. That would be a really cool effect.

but what if they could design enders to actually look like the top gif instead of this new direction

I wonder if the discussion table at IG and MS had this much tension?

I simply did not feel any unease during Tuesday’s stream of the new mechanics.

*shrug * I doubt it. It’s highly unlikely this was an MS thing about “thou shalt do 3D level 4 enders” somehow.

On stream the reactions seemed to be pretty positive from what I could tell. I felt like only myself and a few others were kind of like “ehh…dunno if that looks so good”. That’s a super non-scientific anecdote mind you, but it was the sense I got while watching the stream and chat.

Its basically what you always see on messageboards, the people that dont like something are usually the most vocal, because they have the most to say about it.

How much different is this…

from this…

Not a big difference, although the bottom one is what should be in the game.

The bottom one has too much shaking, IMO.

Edit: Lol I love how my Gifs are being spread everywhere. XD

I’m sorry @TheFinalboss666! It was the only Jago Right Side Level 4 Endokuken Ender I had. Lol :grin:

LOL Please tell me this was the 3rd match out of the set. Otherwise I’ll be so pissed lmao
This had to be from months ago lol

Yea, it does. But certain people are acting as if the two are completely different. That’s why it is especially important to have side-by-side comparisons of things like this.

LOL Yeah It was, but this was a complete comeback in the match. You didn’t hit me from that point on. LOL But you dominated me last match! :slightly_smiling:

im banging my head looking at that full instinct bar. Mistakes were made…

You did use your instinct, I believe. I’ll see if I can find the video if you’d like XD