Combining Characters

I think the option to combine characters would be amazing , like how Transformers or the Power rangers combine to form a bigger thing , or even the names. Here are my list of combinations:

Obviously all robots are legit for this idea. Maybe ARIA can be the torso, Fulgore can be the left arm, Kilgore can be the other arm, and no legs or feet because they can fly and teleport. Maybe use ARIAs wing nuggets as fingers. Coming up with a name would be easy too: ARIAgore, Fularia, Kilaria, KilFulARIAgore.

You can basically do this with all characters: Spinder, SadARIA, Ripwulf, Sabreagle, Kim Wuthunder, MayARIA, TJ Comgore, Glago, Jacius, Cindol, Gardira, etc.

Also, other fundamentals could be combined. Instead of a normal combo breaker we could have shadow combo breakers (different from shadow counter), Ultrimates, Shadow Counter Combo Breaker, etc.

Or how bout even a feature to jack the counts from your opponents combo. Like he or she can be doing a combo, and somehow implement something similar to counter breaker to steal your opponents combo and continue the hits on him or her.

2 Likes

Too many crazy combinations!!! (Mind blows up)

3 Likes

basically a fiery skeleton, A.I. spider girl, a hairy raptor or scaly werewolf, eagle/wolf spirit motif warrior, lightning kung fu girl, A.I. amazon girl, cyborg boxer, icy ninja, alien ninja, fiery cyclops and spider demon?

I’m in :slight_smile:

Edit: And the last boss could be Gardol XD

3 Likes

Isn’t that how babies are made? :flushed:

2 Likes

Dude, could you just make one thread asking for a create-a-character feature and be done with it? That is essentially the gist of all these different threads you’ve been making.

3 Likes

No they aren’t. One is about combining characters, the other is about customizations, another about random questions to think about, and another was about companion features. Totally different types of subjects.

I think creating a character is better then combing kinda creepy if you think what they will look like.

3 Likes

Cinder+Glacius= Glacier

It’s a being made out of boiling water.

4 Likes

Let’s combine Jago w/ Omen

…oh wait

6 Likes

I love it!! He can be called Jagmen!!!

3 Likes

More like Omago lo

2 Likes

Saberwulf + Mira= Twilight

1 Like

Am I making Voltron? Awesome, where do I sign.
Although the horrors of mutated teabagging is scary. Gunna get slapped by some long shlong.

1 Like

So does he move slow like a glacier, or does he make good soup?

1 Like

I’d argue it’d just be regular water. If Cinder is infinitely hot and Glacius is infinitely cold, then their theoretical baby would be a neutral temperature

Nope the character can actually move very fast, the name was meant to be ironic considering what the character is.

Yes he can make good soup, just not as good as Kan-ra.

Wow I really didn’t think this through lol

1 Like

It’s how Lego structures are made.

…what

I was beginning to think that was the start of a funny saints row joke. Now I’m afraid to probe.

Uhh I mean ask…

1 Like