Club Killer Instinct

Well, that’s a slight against all clubs in general, @BigBadAndy, not just the 1 I created.

I am on board with having Rukari in charge, though, @CRIS178 - I like that idea. I also know that you can’t transfer ownership, which is why I am already prepared to close down mine if and when an official 1 is actually made - I would simply ask everyone to join the official club and close mine down. With that said, I haven’t figured out how to close a club down yet - I don’t see any option for it. I can unfollow or leave a club that’s not mine, but removing a club altogether? Don’t know how just yet… If you do, feel free to enlighten me. :wink:

The whole it’s a bad idea if any old person creates it is something I’ve been saying for 2 days now… And KI-specific clubs? They’re already fragmented… I did a search and there’s 20+ with names like:
Club KI
KI Club
Killer Instinct Club
Killer Instinct Achievement Hunters
Ultra-Combo
Ultra Combo
Club Ultra-Combo
Club Ultra Combo
Ultra-Combo Club
Ultra Combo Club
…and so on.

I’m just trying to advertise louder than everyone else to get a decent-sized group together in order to promote growth since most of these are just empty shells with no members…

It wasn’t a slight at all, it was just an observation. And, besides forming a club and getting it to be bigger than other people’s clubs, is there a purpose? This is an honest question. What is the club going to do? What are the tools in the UI, and what do you hope to accomplish with it? Are there plans or is it just “Start club, grow club, have the biggest club.”

You can’t currently. It has to be implemented. [quote=“BigBadAndy, post:22, topic:14324”]
What is the club going to do? What are the tools in the UI, and what do you hope to accomplish with it?
[/quote]

I created a club called KI leagues. If you and the rest of the League players are in, if you access to the club, you will see the rest of the club players and what they are playing. So you can arrange your sets easily.

For me, with +100 friends, I can make a club for KI, another for BF, and another for My little pony goes to school, without scrolling an endless friend list to find the ones playing KI

1 Like

[quote=“BigBadAndy, post:22, topic:14324”]
What is the club going to do? What are the tools in the UI, and what do you hope to accomplish with it? Are there plans or is it just “Start club, grow club, have the biggest club.”
[/quote]Well, what I want mine to do is everything this site already does, with the added bonus of being built into the system so we can quickly and easily see who’s online and matchup. So, through the club, I would post announcements, have special events, coordinate matches, share knowledge, and have fun! Even better, it’s public so any member can do these things!

Well it better be soon. I wouldn’t also mind seeing a feature that automatically dissolves “shell” clubs over time to reduce on clutter.

That sounds like a great idea to me.

@rukizzel I think we agree, we want you to make a centralized official ultra combo club. We can’t create one as we can’t change admin rights yet and we don’t want several people creating KI clubs that will fragment the community.

I’m not sure who “we” are. Certainly not me.

1 Like

I’m making an exclusive club for the Spirits! Already got two people lol

1 Like

@CRIS178 knows what I want. :slight_smile:

In any case, my club now has 7 members, which include myself (obviously), @Draigh, @hyperpyro12345, @BubbRubb4Real. and @Zcythe. Thanks guys! :wink:

On a side note, I have a 2nd club that represents the Angry Panda Clan (I made a thread about it in the off-topic subforum some time ago if you want to learn more about it and/or join), which has now been officially renamed the Angry Panda Club in honor of the new system feature (and because it wasn’t so much a clan as it was a group or community)…

1 Like

What is your clubs name? Consider me joins once I get that system update.

I have 2: Club Killer Instict and the Angry Panda Club. I am also a member of the Xbox Ambassadors club as well as the Xbox Preview club.