Cinder Season 3 Changes

I wanna test this.

No you couldn’t. You couldn’t throw a Pyrobomb after using Trailblazer before until you landed, but now with this S3 change, it’s possible. Trust me, it works.

You’re probably thinking of when you could combo a Pyrobomb in a corner juggle with j.HK or something like that.

This is true because I just tried it and I kept jabbing Glacius in the ice-cubes > 3 >;

may have to do this in S3

Oh, could’ve sworn you could do that before. Now I see what you’re saying. I’m excited to see what you guys come up with. Unfortunately, I won’t have much time to work with Cinder because of Glacius and Arbiter.

FU In to ShaT?

I wonder what the KV on that is and how much damage you can get out of it.

Nah
that’s a bit iffy of a name
hmm.

Intentionally iffy. Its funny because its vaguely rude :stuck_out_tongue:
Shame you can’t express tone in text form.

From what I’ve seen, the KV isn’t too bad considering the Pyrobomb is unbreakable. You just gotta remember that each bomb will add +14 to KV now.

As for damage, that’s nothing. Anything that’s fancier than usual is always an accomplishment with this character. lol

1 Like

no wonder :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m think Blast n Charge or a name that involves blasting with fired-up inferno and then canceling into shadow-trailblazer.

1 Like

What about “Flaming harpoon”?
Works like Scorpion’s spear in Mk, but instead bringing the victim, you get yourself to them!!

Why do you need a fired up inferno? It should be doable with the normal version as it’s closer.

Because fired-up inferno goes alot further and canceing into shadow-trailblazer after that brings you closer.

I’m talking about a specific match up with Glacius, who is VERY good at keeping cinder at bay. it may even be good against zoners.

i.e: From quite a distance as opposed to being up to my opponent’s face.

Fiery Attraction?

1 Like

I just want LK fireflash to be fully invincible, and not get crushed by Cold Shoulder, Windkick, ORZ, etc. Also it would be nice if it could hit low profile moves like Jago’s cr.MK and Sabrewulf’s Hamstring. @TheKeits PLEASE BibleThump

Light Fireflash IS fully invulnerable until it hits.

However, it doesn’t hit until it is airborne, so it its priority is one notch lower than a ground special. In a trade with a ground special, it will lose every time.

It can also be low profiled by design. These things will not change.

It is the best anti air move in the game, with a super easy input, that leads to a full air combo every 8 seconds, on a character with a very strong backdash.

Weaknesses exist for a reason.

2 Likes

I’ll admit I’m still a little miffed that you guys made fired up Fire Flash fully punishable on block. Was punishing it before it landed really so hard? Or did you guys just figure it was good enough already?

You can’t do a full combo punish though. Only a jab or a small hit. It is unfair he can’t be full combo punished for a failed dp.

Wasn’t that the point of the fired up version though? I know you can juggle after it but it starts with decent KV and doesn’t do much damage.

Having a fully safe wakeup that at worst,you can only a small amount of damage was unfair. The risk is you take a small amount of damage. The reward is that you can do a juggle into a ground combo or a shadow cashout juggle. The risk and reward is not fair.

You can though. Characters like Kan-Ra, Sabrewulf and Cinder can even do it without meter.