Characters guests, I'd like to see in S3

The only guests I could see and want to see are

Dive from DiveKick
Master Chief or The Arbitor

That way there is a Rare Guest, an Iron Galaxy guest and an Xbox Guest.

Dive would be broken. One divekick does ONE BILLION DAMAGE!

That would be interesting if season 3 brought in some XB1 exclusives to fill the roster.

Marcus Pheonex and General Ram

Master Chief and the Arbitor with a plasma sword

Titanfall pilot, with a Titan fall instinct mode

Laura Croft like I said before and the guy from sunset overdrive.

1 Like

Id personally just like one from a single xbox franchise cuz I dont wanna go overboard with guests. I want at most 3, Rash included.

I would rather have a locust boss vs marcus to be honest, Marcus would be good to but, with a chainsaw gun, probably wont pass the T rating, yet another reason why T ratings hurt KI. How would marcus use his chainsaw gun under the T rating restrictions, and you can forget about a curb stomp ender thats for sure.

I feel like ā€œnormalā€ characters like laura croft, marcus fenix, master chief, etc. are unrealistic for a game like KIā€¦

We need characters that are abnormal or strange or a different theme as any character so far such as Rash (i huge mutated like frog)ā€¦

Like characters like :

Conker (a really small character thats a squirrel, even tho it would be weird to have a second rare character).

Raziel (soul reaver) - vampire character. Prolly a rights issue tho but it would be a third party guest, but at the same time Defiance was on xbox lolā€¦

I cant really think of any characters like those that are xbox exclusives but i think i made my point?

Not trying to hate on anyones opinion this is just mine. :smile:

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t think a Locust would fit in KI? I do.

Out of 6 characters that you want, you cant even write the names of 4 of them?

Arbiter is fine, but Iā€™d prefer Major Johnson :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfair he never dies.

Annnnnnd he banned!

Bayonetta, and Dark Queen would be the ā– ā– ā– ā–  as quest characters.

1 Like

Lol DIVEKICK seems more fitting than Rash.

Iā€™d be surprised if they. Donā€™t at least have the Divekick guy with the backwards baseball cap and tracksuit in it, his hands in his pockets dive kicking. Lol!

Maybe could have a split screen move like leixia from scV and mileena from MKX where they dive kick from both sides

want to see one of the sons of sparda

Iā€™m gonna assume the remaining guest chars are probably gonna be relevant so odds are the scalebound dude or Halo or something.

Its been so long since I have played gearsā€¦so yeah, I donā€™t remember all the names.

Microsoft and Rare characters make the most sense.
Halo: Arbiter at the top of the list. Iā€™d like a Brute just as much as a Spartan. Iā€™d almost prefer a Brute and the Arbiter with a Spartan skin for Fulgore.

Gears of War: Skorge looked amazing. His photo was uploaded here and a lot of people loved him. As far as CoGs go, Iā€™d like a simple Cole skin for TJ Combo. I donā€™t think they would have interesting enough move sets to merit a full character slot.

Scalebound: I think thats the gameā€™s name. Drew is the protagonists name. He looks kind of cool and the game is going to be kind of a big deal. He seems like heā€™d fit.

Recore: The protagonist Jewel.

I donā€™t think Joanna Dark would be too good of a choice right now. Another Perfect Dark game is inevitable, but it wonā€™t be in the next 2 years (Halo is going to have its 3rd Xbone game next year; Gears its second). Spawn is contracted to Warner Bros. for another few years. Glacius was inspired by Spawn, they should just add a red cape accessory to the retro.

Castlevaniaā€™s Gabriel Belmont

Actually a character with a whip would be cool, so how about Ivy of Soul calibur series?

How about Mickey Rat?

A million times yes! Bayonetta would be amazing!

1 Like