Character wishlist for a potential season 4

I would like to see some human types…
1.a traitor: a guy that is tricky, tricky moveset,he talks with both sides,he is good and bad
2.a gun dealer: bad guy, lots of weapons
3.a jeune premier: someone like travolta in grease, but more powerfull. He could also be an actor in his free time and his stage could be a theater stage.
4.a lunatic
5.a guy who brings hope, someone like neo from matrix

Plus an apeman, a mermaid queen and eyedol

1. A ‘queen bee’/hive queen type similar to Mortal Kombat’s D’Vorah/Darkstalker’s Q-Bee, uses stingers, venom and insect swarms
  2. A masked luchador/a who’s a mixture of Tekken’s King (personification of his mask) and Skullgirl’s Beowulf (uses chairs/traditional pro wrestling weapons)
  3. A ninja/kunoichi (uses traditional ninja weapons, smoke bombs and invisibility)
  4. A Flash-type speedster who uses parkour/hyperspeed to troll his enemies
  5. Brawler/berserker type gorilla who gets increased damage for every hit he/she lands
  6. Were-cat/Feral cat-man or cat-woman type who fights like a lighter version of Sabrewulf/Sadira (something similar to DC’s Cheetah or Marvel’s Black Panther)
  7. War goddess/Valkyrie (can fight with polearms such as a halberd or spear, a more tanky/defensive sword and shield or archery, perhaps a gimmick that switches weapons/moves on the fly)- could have ties to Tusk
  8. Djinn- magical manipulator that focuses on tricks and traps

So hard to decide who will be the next two characters after Gargos from these.

Now hold on a sec. I think we’re on to something here.

leans back in cushy executive chair

Tell me more about these… “antics”.

2 Likes

Hehe… well that’s the sort of thing you could run a marathon with in terms of story-telling… but game-play-wise I think there are some considerations too.

Take for instance: a special move that has some ridiculously OP property to it (full-screen hitbox, or something equally absurd), but has a notable chance to blow up in their face and do damage to them instead of their opponent.

Anyone else got characters they wish for next season?

An actual Witch doctor or a air based character.

Would love a classic samurai or at least an undead samurai that’s like hisako. Fingers crossed for a fourth season!

Slash Fang from Primal Rage or Leo from Red Earth.

Another Wishlist thread, another plea for Monkey King

Nine Tailed Fox

Witch/Sorcerer/Esper

Space Cowboy, Someone like Lobo maybe?

make Arianna a real girl/robot

Lion Character

Wednesday Adam/Alice in WonderLand We’ve taken a lot from different countries. Why can’t we take an American fairytale and turn it on its head?

Mannequin Character

And an All American Character would have to be some sort of soldier dude.

1. A psychic - like Rose, Psylocke, Ermac, Kenshi, Raven, Jean Grey, Viola & Kitana
  2. A water character - like Rikuo, Rain & Abe Sapien
  3. An archer - like Legolas, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Kung Jin, Katniss Everdeen, etc.
  4. An old kung fu cowboy gunslinger - like Revolver Ocelot, Gen, Gouken, Heihachi, Erron Black, etc.
  5. Eyedol - an alien warlord inspired by Shao Kahn, Goro, Doom & God of War’s Kratos.
  6. Death from Darksiders
  7. An air character - either a harpy or a djinn
  8. Pro Wrestler (male) (rival to TJ Combo) - like Zangief, King, Bane, Kane and various WWE wrestlers
    or…
    Pro Wrestler (female) - like Rainbow Mika, Vanessa Lewis & various WWE Divas.
1 Like

I would like to add my picks…there’s really only 5, and yes, 2 are guests.

1. Eagle
  2. Kelvin…aka rushdown Glacius, because Glacius was my main in KI2, and in that game everyone was pretty much a rushdown character.
  3. Roxy Rave…she could be the Shadow Orchid character that has been thrown around.
  4. Joanna Dark, and she would use gunkata.
  5. Edward Buck from Halo. Why? A: He can represent spartans. B: His retro can represent ODST & marines. C: he’d have more personality than Master Chief yet could do all the same stuff D:Cause Nathan Fillion. And they likely wouldn’t even have to record any new lines for him…there’s so many from Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and 5, and they’d only have to lift a handful and have him sign off on it.

An African Warrior with the spear and shield and white paint. I also want a proper Ninja, maybe like Raiden from MGRR. Shadowrun Character, or another Gears or Halo char.

I want a robo-ky type character. Inherits fulgore’s old manual meter charge but can generate meter much more easily, while also spending it more rapidly due to all specials costing pips and specials being buffed based on the amount of stocked meter. Like robo-ky, also has a heat gauge which needs to be vented with certain moves or he overheats. General idea is, pip moves are strong for zoning, heat moves are good for pressure/rushdown, so you get the same fulgore thing of alternating zoning/offense but in a different way. Instinct would probably work in opposition to fulgore’s, maybe keeping his heat at max but preventing overheat so his offense is more potent in instinct (whereas fulgore gets buffed zoning due to max reactor speed)

Yo, how about a character from Warframe? Nekros (Prime) would be awesome or prehaps Excalibur with a Lotus assist?

1 Like

That’s all the reason I need. But I’d prefer him in an NRS game because of their interactive intros.

How about a Blob type character of which can change their shape at will.

Special trait: Absorption. Much like Hisako’s counter, by hitting three punches or kicks it can absorb specials or normals to gain meter. However only a max of two hits can be absorbed at once for any attack. During instinct it can absorb far greater.

Create characters here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1850679521821549/

I wouldnt mind seeing the king that created aganos into action

1. Sub-Zero type character
  2. Ermac type character
  3. Zombie that can throw it’s limbs
  4. Bane type character
  5. Green Arrow type character
  6. Poison Ivy type character
  7. Witch doctor like Quan Chi
  8. Guest Banjo & Kazooie (Ferra/Torr)
  9. Jonna Dark