Can you guys back me up here?

Link? I wanna see!

This thread in a nutshell. Is this what we waited 15-20+ years for?

yeah i seen this guy myself, honestly iā€™d pay no mind to him. he obvs. has no idea what heā€™s saying and talks mostly on how IG doesnā€™t listen to there fans. smh they listen and give great feedback! so heā€™s just looking for attention.

First I thought it was KI666 from the old forums but he was german and this guy is not.

Man I kinda mis KI666 always funny to read his BS and call him on it :slight_smile:

Volume wasnā€™t loud enough, but not even I (someone who is VERY VOCAL about some of the how shall we say decisions of season 3 have been crappy) by no means agree that KI is dead, I would say its more alive now then it has ever been.

I seriously think the KIS3 matches is going to make people go bonkers at evo. Just watch. I just found it
strange that someone would have an entire channel dedicated to bashing one game. If youā€™re going to passionate about bashing something, Do it about Chipotle! They are disgusting!

1 Like

ā€œChipottyā€ yes. Gag.

OT yikesā€¦so much salt that guy has.

From what I understand by reading through this thread, someone posted a video seriously hating on KI?

The guy probably got teabagged in real life by a Thunder look-a-like and never recovered. Give it some time. Heā€™ll be back wanting to play Mira.

lol. Oh great. Looks like I just inspired him to make a new video. One of his arguments is. If KI isnā€™t doing bad, how come pewdiepie isnā€™t playing it?" WOW!

Can you pm me the link, that pewdiepie argument is gold!

Porbably caus ehe doensā€™t own an X-box? thatā€™s the silliest argument I ever herd. So Pewdiepie is popular I donā€™t think thatā€™d really matter. Either that or he isnā€™t aware the game exists? Itā€™s pretty ā– ā– ā– ā–  easy to explain.

Pleast jus.tā€¦just stop bringing it up.