Can’t select Shin Hisako

Shin Hisako, bonus xp, and daily rewards are busted for me as well. Even backed out of preview program and updated. Still nothing.

I have the killer instinct definitive edition and shin hisako I can not select it, help me please

I have the killer instinct definitive edition and shin hisako I can not select it, help me please

Xbox one

I bought this game when it was on sale here for e3 week and can confirm its real, ■■■■ real. Good news , every day I’ve played shin hisako and double XP will appear and disappear really seems random, but go in and out of the game a few times and try different modes I swear one min she’s playable next she’s not. persistence seems to be key here with this glitch.

I have been playing this game daily for about two years. This is as broken as it has been. Shin Hisako is not selectable, daily loot is stuck. This has been going on for me since last Friday. Sometimes restarting the game will fix it but lately it won’t. And when I say restarting I mean up to 20+ times. It is kind of sad because this is the one game I look forward to playing.
FYI, I am not in the insider’s program so please quit blaming it on that

1 Like

Seriously, when are you going to fix this issue!? It’s gotten worse. I used to be able to close the game once or twice and get her available but now no matter how many times I try she’s greyed out. Especially frustrating since I mainly play her.

2 Likes

You’re not alone. Sigh

1 Like

It’s been months now when can we look forward to a fix for this bug . Is anybody working on this game anymore?? Or do we have to live with these glitch’s forever??

2 Likes