C88 Cupcake Is Taking A Leave of Absent From KI

Due to personal reasons it seems Wulf player C88 Cupcake is taking a leave of absent from Killer Instinct. Please leave him the best of wishes on his post from Facebook

Goodbye KI FGC. I will not be online or at any more majors from this point on. Im forced to do this beyond my will but i dont want to get into detail. (No, its not about my newborn) All of my consoles and monitors are with my neighbor/close friend. I won’t see anyone of you in probably 2 years.
I love you all and I’ll always be looking in from the outside. You guys are Killers and the #1 community in the FGC. Fight On!

Who is this and why is it a big deal that he is taking a break from KI.
I’m just violently curious.

3 Likes

I have no FB, but who is this guy?

He’s a top tier wulf player

Also you have to be in the group to read the post. Could you post the information here or naw?

TGZ Boss Wulf

Done, I added it to the top

1 Like

Thanks captain! Also waiting for Killer Times video on YouTube lol

TGZ Boss Wulf

1 Like

Man, I remember those days of having to leave everything behind. Hopefully, what ever he is doing wont cause him any harm.

He’s Cr Cupcake actually. He left the 88s a while back

Well, I hope everything turns out okay for him! As for the thread title, it’s a leave of “absence” not absent. :wink:

I’d speculate he’s going to prison. Sentence is probably 2 years with chance of parole.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. Why else would your belongings go to a friend’s place?

If Cupcake’s supposedly going to prison then what do you think he’s in for?

Most likely Rage quitting.

6 Likes

Dunno. People goes to jail in USA for the most trivial things.

Sad to see him go. I loved watching his Wulf.

I don’t have Facebook… I’m clown-fishing into social media.

I do understand how personal things can avalanche, so good luck to him. Hopefully we’ll all be here when he returns.

1 Like

He is actually back from his break very early and in Winners top 8 at SummerJam today.

TGZ Boss Wulf

1 Like