Build your (offline) local scene! It's good for you! :D

I used to hear a saying in sales that people typically have 2 reasons: the one they give you, and the real one.
My guess is if he’s throwing out something that lame the real reason is he doesn’t want to look like a scrub in a game he’s not familiar with.

My younger brother’s excuse was: “KI was always your thing.” He said this even though back on SNES when we were teens he would frequently interrupt my arcade ladder plays frequently to step in and beat the pants off of me.

EXACTLY!!! hell he already looked like a scrub on SFV when I had never played it, came in on release night and took 3rd place in the tournament! lol
Then came to his regular tourney months after the games released and took 3rd again.

Must have been a Ken player, lol

No I play Ken and he played Nash. The guy that always took first used Bison and Cammy.

Those are all really good characters.

I just make the joke of Ken, because apparently some Kens online are like Random Shagos online.

I havent played in a while…but usually online I run into Cammy, Ryu, Ken, and Akuma

Sounds like a little click, and they don’t want to risk some new player comming in and destroying them. Lol

1 Like