Bring Killer Instinct in the real world!

Would you create a program to bring the Killer Instinct characters to life?

Imagine Ultratech being created in our world.

The heroes would fight the bad guys to protect us.

1 Like

For me, YES! Imagine the list of possiblities like, having a pet Riptor, riding Aganos, and a Fulgore guardian!

But I have a question: Do guest characters count?

2 Likes

The world of Killer Instinct is a post-apocalyptic world… So of course not!
It’s a very “kill or be killed” kind of world, and everything Ultratech makes are meant to kill other people! You won’t be able to have a Riptor pet or a Fulgore guardian, because they would both kill you the moment you come within their radar.

2 Likes

Well what if, with advanced technology that Ultratech can’t even surpass or has no idea of, the Riptor and Fulgore units can reprogrammed to be weapons of self-defense, not destruction!

What about the heroes? Would you call to them for if there was a crisis?

Is anyone interested in creating such a program?

If Jago was real…

Me: “So what’s with the mask? Is it to look cool or is it because you’re secretly sociophobic?”

Jago: “I don’t need to answer that.”

Me: “Ah. So fear of people…”

Jago: “I FEAR NOTHING!”

Me: “Then why with the mask?”

Jago: “Why do you need to know?!”

Me: “Because you’ve never taken it off. How do you even eat? Do you just slide the food under the faceplate?”

Jago: “Your outlandish question is trying my patience…”

Me: "Damn it Jago, you’ve been hiding your face for nearly 20 years! You can’t keep this up forever!

(Pulls off the mask)

Me: Ken Lobb? Wait, if you’re Jago, then who the hell was playing Thunder?

(Shows a bird wearing an oversized native Headdress)

1 Like

I would pack my bags, sell my condo, say goodbye to the folks and move into ultratech. Meet and greet ARIA, and start a new life.

Trust me…you do not want to see what Jago’s face looks like. It’s all over YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, you name it

1 Like

I actually remember having that glitch happen to me once in Season 3’s launch, and odly enough Spinal lost his headband, weapons and legs in the same match.

1 Like

Rash’s Complimentary Party Services: “He’ll Crash Your Party, today!”

2 Likes