Birthday KI Session!

My 21st birthday is on the 21st, and by coincidence, it’s also free gold weekend!

I haven’t been able to play with y’all for a long time, so I would like to do a bunch of ft10s with everyone tomorrow (sunday).

Reply (and add me if necessary) and I will play with everyone I can! :smiley:

I’d love to, but I don’t want to make you angry or salty on your birthday… Cheers, BTW! :wink:

that wouldnt happen, and im not sure if i should be insulted that you said this.

1 Like

Why so serious?

You’re supposed to laugh at jokes, man…

2 Likes

We could play in the afternoon if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like that. :wink:

1 Like

What time you wanna play? I’ll start soon!

Starting a movie with my bro (he’s persistent), so it won’t be until later tonight I’m afraid.

1 Like

What movie?

Well, we already watched Everest and are now watching Point Break (the new 1, not the original classic).

1 Like

Im on right now, and i’ll be playing untill i get through everyone on my friendslist and on this thread.

I’m on now if you want that HBD set.

descartes truth, im a bit hungover tho =/ im on now!

maybe we can do a lobby or something.

Well, we already watched Everest and are now watching Point Break (the new 1, not the original classic).

i saw everest not too long ago. It was better than i thought, but still kind of odd in casting.

Fantastic set, Z! You were on point! My only advice? Don’t forget about Jago’s fireball cancel. :wink:

Im not going to lie, i thought about it, but you like to hold throw while blocking, so any cancel would have gotten me punished. GGs.

Actually, I don’t do that, and I’m not even sure if that would work. It’d be more truthful to say that I like to throw AFTER blocking.

If i could give you some advice, it would be to stop jumping so much. If you jump, it removes the effect of chucks, and when i punish it, i get a free setup + damage to walls + sometimes a side switch.

Available to play a set?

1 Like

I’m fully aware of this bad habit, but I’m trying to get better at hitting with jumping overheads like I see many other golem players do.

Gotta restart, one sec.

1 Like