Bill Nye Saves the World: New Science Show

Bill Nye the Science Guy is back now ONCE AGAIN with his all-new science series on Netflix :smiley: :grinning:

7 Likes

Glad to see Bill Nye again, cuz we really do need more science-based shows.

1 Like

Awesome! Only guy that makes science fun to learn!

1 Like

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill

2 Likes

Bill Nye the Science Guy! Science rules!

1 Like

Bill Nye the Globalist Agenda 21 Guy stars in a new show brought to you by the people who put out racial division shows like “Dear White People.”

1 Like

So now I take it that you’re NOT a big fan of nor are you an admirer of him, yes?

2 Likes

I used to like him when I was a kid… not so much anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

He’s not very respected among the scientific community.I just can’t stand the guys politics honestly other than that he’s fine.

What? Really? Seriously? But he has been seen associating as well as collaborating with Neil deGrasse Tyson, one of the most prominent and well-known members of the scientific community :confused: :confounded:

P.S. Would you say that Bill Nye has become, if you will, a ‘politically correct’ scientist of late by any chance?

As of late?If you mean the last 8-10 years then yes.Also the mainstream science guys like billy nye and NDT don’t usually hold views opposite of the status quo,which is why they are popular.
The science community as of right now is very left leaning and doesn’t do their own tests,they almost always cite 1-3 of the same sources which doesn’t follow the scientific method.Its based off of consensus as of late rather than 100% fact,I’d take very little of what they say that hasn’t been established for a while with a grain of salt on certain subjects.

2 Likes

Sometimes it can’t be help by the fact that we humans still have occasionally suffer from our cognitive biases, so while we may always make errors, science ultimately doesn’t give a ■■■■ about what we what to think and feel. Evidence is evidence, no matter how hard we want to spin it.
But as much I would love to put our idiotic politics aside, the ‘right-wing’ are extremely more anti-science than the ‘left-wing’, and should be avoided at all costs.

2 Likes

I think they both pick and choose what parts of science they like,whereas some on the left don’t believe in biological sex and otter things like that and some on the right don’t believe in dinosaurs.
Both sides have extremes but overall I think if we are restricted from some knowledge like racial studies and other uncomfortable subjects like that because the left deems it racist.

1 Like