Bi-Weekly Casuals

Thanks it was a lot of fun. I’m not sure what you mean by cancelling Blockade Runner… Maybe it was just the light kick and medium versions?

1 Like

I’m sure that was it.

Also, the session is now up on YouTube:

2 Likes

By the way, I play Sadira too but I find she’s very hard to play with. I always get confused by Sadira players, but when I play as her I can’t seem to be very successful! :smile: I always mess it up!

2 Likes

Hey all,

A reminder about the Casuals this Sun. Jan. 17th at 3:00 pm eastern!

@WebNRagnarok @Jaranowska

I should be there.

2 Likes

I should be there as well!

1 Like

Thanks for the games @WebNRagnarok and @Jaranowska , that was a lot of fun!

I recorded the Casuals as usual, and hope to have them up tomorrow.

2 Likes
2 Likes

can i get in on this?

2 Likes

The more the merrier.

1 Like

Absolutely. Follow me on Xbox Live.

The next Casuals are this Sunday at 3:00 pm eastern.

1 Like

Sounds good!
I play on pc though, is the microsoft account the equivalent of that?

2 Likes

As long as you aren’t using the Steam version, you’re fine. @Juxtapose13 and I both play on PC. Although now that I have an XSX I will probably use that. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Perfect,

Though idk where to follow @Juxtapose13 still

1 Like

Provided you’re using the Microsoft Store version of the game, it’s all the same.

You can Follow me via Xbox Game Bar, or from the Xbox App if you have that installed.

Assuming you’re using Windows 10, you have Xbox Game Bar by default. Press Windows + G to bring it up.

One of the windows that should open is a Social Tab. You can then search for me, Juxtapose13, and add me. The pic with my Xbox Live account is an Xbox One Avatar with a ball cap, beard, glasses, and it’s kind of giving you a tip of the hat.

It’ll notify me when you’ve Followed me, and then I Follow you back.

Let us know if that works or if you’re still having trouble.

1 Like

Very cool, you’re now the third person I know who has one!

1 Like

Alright, ez $$$

1 Like

Just a reminder all that the next Casuals are this Sun. Jan. 31st at 3:00 pm eastern.

@WebNRagnarok @Jaranowska @VotablePark106

2 Likes

I should be there with some new Sadira tech. :joy_cat:

1 Like

I think I saw you talking about it on Discord, but I don’t know all the short forms of stuff, so didn’t 100% get what you were talking about :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like