Best PS4 exclusives?

So, I’m going to be purchasing a PS4 in order to play Shenmue III later this year. I’m looking at getting the Uncharted 4 bundle. I haven’t played any of the Uncharted games and hear nothing but great things about it.

I don’t have any interest in SFV. I tried to like it and just couldn’t.

What are a couple of other PS4 exclusives that you guys could recommend I try out?

Little Big Planet
The Last of Us
Playstation All-Stars
Killzone

1 Like

Uncharted, Bloodborne, and The Last of Us is the PS4 trinity imo. All the other exclusives have been more miss than hit for me.

1 Like

I just bought a PS4 Pro for a few upcoming exclusives.
While some are not out yet, it may be worth keeping an eye out for:

• Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • God of War
  • The Last Guardian
  • Death Stranding
1 Like

Bloodborne and Until Dawn were great though I hear Uncharted was REALLY good this year.

2 Likes

BLOODBORNE!!!

Uncharted 4 is amazing!

Salt and Sanctuary is a fun 2D metroid style Dark Souls

Until Dawn is also just ground breaking and amazing!

Of course SFV

Those 5 alone are worth the price of a PS4 in my opinion. And Im sure there are many more games to be played…Horizon Dawn should be interesting as well.

1 Like

uncharted 4, ratchet and clank and upcoming god of war.

1 Like

God of War!

1 Like

Marvel vs capcom 3!

I want to try bloodborne I missed the flash sale

1 Like

Ratchet and Clank
God Of War
Street Fighter V
Crash Bandicoot ( I could be wrong on this but I imagine its PS only)

There are probably many I am forgetting but off top I know these

1 Like

God of War
Shadow of the Beast 2016
KOF14

1 Like

I definitely recommend getting the Nate Drake Uncharted collection and playing that before UC4 - they’re all great games.The Last of Us also.

Bloodborne, Until Dawn, God of War 3 and the Infamous games are really good + they tend to appear in the PSN sales quite often.

Its unknown if shenmue 3 comes out this year.

The Shenmue team says the game is still on target for a December 2017 release. Sure, it may be delayed but so far that’s not the case.