Behind the Gamertag

What is your name - Blade (Yes, that is my real name)

What is your age - 22

Where are you from - U.S

Where did your Gamertag come from - My first name, plus my birthday so Blade + 4/06/93 = Blade4693 lol

What is the meaning behind your Gamertag - No meaning, just easy to remember :slight_smile:

Are you new or returning to KI - New. Which I found odd after realizing KI was around in the 90ā€™s. I grew up playing fighters such as MK, SF, Primal Rage, and even Shaq Fu, but I somehow missed KI? Idk how, but it happened lol

One interesting fact about yourself (or maybe even more) - Hmm, what is and isnā€™t interesting is subjective to everybody, but I guess something relevant is that that I have been playing fighting games my whole life, first ever video game being MK1 on my parents Sega when I was like 3/4. Though I never played competitively or with the goal of being good until 2015, so I am very much a new player in that sense since I always played casually at home. Previous to 2014/2015 I was just all about story/lore (and still am) but I never played to be good, just to have fun and beat the game and see endings and stuff lol

Final note - I just got KI in December and am really enjoying it, I am still learning though but I am having a blast while doing it. I look forward to playing with everybody here at some point and getting to know the community :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I bet your parents like Blade movie! Thatā€™s why they call you ā€œBladeā€.

1 Like

Lol I wish it was that cool of a reason XD Apparently there was a character named Blade in a Soap Opera show my mom watched and thought it was a cool name, and thatā€™s where it came from hahaha

3 Likes

I will draw ninja ostrichā€¦ All of you will love it!

5 Likes

LOL

(Post needs to be 15 Characters)

1 Like

Hey @TheNinjaOstrich and @AlienoticFreak
Soā€¦ What do you think of this?..

9 Likes

7 Likes

WOW. I like it already. Especially that first one with the up close face shot.

@AlienoticFreak

LMAO Thatā€™s what I said.

2 Likes

If you put my draw ostrichā€™s face picture in your profile pic. That would perfect for your gamertag and pic!
XD LOL

1 Like

You know what? I might too! LOL

If you give me just that picture, I could probably shade and color it, as well as fix it up a bit to look nice. My sister has a Drawing Art App on her Ipad that she paid for that can do all that.

2 Likes

I could give you my picture! Iā€™ll discuss with you in our message.

Nice match, your Sabrewulf is terrifying. Canā€™t imagine how much better you have gotten since.

That is an awesome name. :open_mouth:

Haha, that is awesome - same here! If you are ever up for it we should spar sometime.

1 Like

Thank you!

And of course, I am about to activate my gold account soon once I get a few days off and can really take advantage of it and we can definitely play :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€œIā€™m afraid your path ends hereā€ :innocent:

12 Likes

Oh myā€¦

Iā€™m speechlessā€¦

:heart_eyes:

Thank you!

4 Likes

Haha, thatā€™s too funny. Cheeks hurt already :joy:

4 Likes

Donā€™t be jealous! XD :laughing:

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦ LOL XD

I should go to bedā€¦

2 Likes

The Sabrewulf is indeed terrifying but Iā€™m the Sadira player, unfortunately. :slightly_smiling: