Be proud of the mimmics that you have unlocked

A statement like that deserves an explanation :sunglasses:

How is kan-ra difficult, just beat 10 kan-ra mimics and you got his minic skin…

I forgot I have his mimic skin unlocked (before I started my first run on the public release of Shadow Lords, I think I defeated at least 20 Kan-Ra mimics during the Beta), but I have a hard time using him anyway.

Good thing you dont have to then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I find him difficult to use aswell though, so you arent the only one, I do feel the need to start trying him out someday, I like his look and how his moves look…

I love skins I bought 3 mimic skins. Shadow Lords is a great mode. But it’s not for me, I hate playing fighting games against AI, I find it really unenjoyable so I rather just play online or with friends. As such I won’t be unlocking any mimic skins without gold.

I just got Rash & Raam…Omen’s next.

I got a lot of the points from purchasing s3 UE and Shago - both of which I was going to get anyways, so I just used those on the mimic skins (technically) for free.

1 Like

Here’s all the ones I’ve unlocked so far (all grinding, no gold):
Jago
Glacius
Combo
Kan-Ra
Omen
Aria
Rash
Raam
Arbiter
Gargos

1 Like

Only Mimic skin I have is Aria’s.

I am a time peasant. I have very little of it.

Nice. I am working on Rash, and Ramm right now. My list of completed is above.

Edit: Raam, Spinal, and Wulf are done now. Only 6 left to go.

I am done unlocking the mimmics. I have them all now, and did not buy any of them.

2 Likes

Jago’s retro mimic skin is amazing with full instinct!

1 Like

It does look good. I have not noticed what it looks like with instinct though. I also want to apologize for saying the rash thing would not work with parry. It does work on normal quite well.

1 Like