AWWW YISSS! (ongoing S3 stream takeaways)

PROS

• Character select looks great!
  • Theme select is even better (I just hope it stays as it is in Ranked/Casual, but lets us pick the music for exhibitions)
  • Purple shadow bars!
  • Shadow enders are practically ultimates now!

CONS

• I don’t like the green mist in the character select, seems to obscure a lot of the character
  • In fact, I just don’t like the green; too much of it and too jarring; I love the post-fight screen with the golden-purple stuff.
1 Like

What the hell? SOMEONE GET ME SCREENSHOTS!

Check it out live right now: https://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct

I can’t right now. :frowning: I need screenshots, a video anything!

I really like the character select. It reassures me of the awesomeness of the roster. :rooster:

Character select:

Sabrewulf level 4 ender (Jago’s also changed angles and zoom, I liked it a lot more):

And they almost showed Tusk’s retro, you could see the portrait… and then they said they’re not showing that until release. :frowning:

5 Likes

What does Arby look like in the select screen?

Jago no longer blinks in the vs screen.!

Like this (last one from me, wanna focus on watching):

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

Like the new intro in the character select.
Like the way enders…err…ends.
Like how the lighting make Orchid look better.

Glad to help. Would do more if I had two screens to work with, but I just have my laptop atm.

I noticed one of KIm Wu’s accessories is headphones.

…BTW, when did the stream start?

I will say that the level 4 enders could use a little work. I know they are a work in progress, but I’m just stating my opinion

Yeah, I noticed the animation starts to look a bit choppy when it’s activated.

Just want to check what you meant by this:

• Theme select is even better (I just hope it stays as it is in Ranked/Casual, but lets us pick the music for exhibitions)
    You can already pick regardless of which mode you’re in, I’d guess - did you mean both players get to pick on their end?

oh doods!!! I’m stuck at work. Can’t wait to watch the restream!

I am liking Rash and his accessories
#unload the toad
#unclog the frog
#provoke the croak
#inhibit the ribbit

1 Like

I’m on the ki channel trying to watch today’s stream but it only shows the unboxint if season and some short 2 3 min videos?

Are you on YouTUbe or Twitch? They have the stream up on Twitch archive now.