Austin area KI players .. come on out for weekly offline casual play!

KI Austin area weekly tonight starting at 9:30pm again. Hmu if you want the address.

Tournament today! Possible stream coming … will post link if we get it up and running smoothly!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Garage Arcade tonight (Austin, TX) at 9:30pm! Lmk if u need the address! Yeahh!!

1 Like

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Garage Arcade tonight (Austin, TX) at 9:30pm! Lmk if u need the address!

are you in town this week? (@KevBones10)

I don’t live in texas. Sorry. :confused:

Just checking. :wink:

1 Like

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Garage Arcade tonight (Austin, TX) at 9:30pm! Lmk if u need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Garage Arcade tonight (Austin, TX) at 10:30pm! Lmk if u need the address! Yeahh!!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30. Hmu if you need the address!

ggs last night fellas

1 Like

If you’re in the Austin area, come play Killer Instinct offline at our weekly fgc casuals every Thursday night. Doors open usually at 9:30 (sometimes, 9 or 10). Hmu if you want more details!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30. Hmu if you need the address!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30. Hmu if you need the address! Yeahhh!

I appreciate your enthusiasm posting these here and on Reddit. Just curious, what’s the skill level like there? I just earned Gold, but still get whomped by Killers.

1 Like

Thank you! If you know any other places outside of facebook, this forum, reddit, and twitter, let me know! :slight_smile: As far as skill level, it varies from people learning about KI from scratch to tournament players. Many folks that are just playing KI for the first time come from other fighting games as they also have SFV, Marvel, Tekken, IJ2, etc. All skill levels are welcome. Everyone usually levels up in some way or another, whether it’s with their main or a new character. For instance, I’m an Aganos main, but while introducing the game to others I started playing Kilgore, and now I really like playing him! Basically everyone has a good time - we share tech, have discussions about the gameplay, and levels up! You should come out next week!

Aha. I grew up in North Austin, but currently live in Belgium. I do visit from time to time, so I’ll try to drop in next time I’m in town!

1 Like

Nice! We look forward to having you!

Killer Instinct weekly casuals at Star69 Gargage Arcade in Austin, TX. Doors open at 9:30. Hmu if you need the address! Yeahh!!!