Attitude problem from Old Players in KI

Hey Wanda, we never had a fight! Add me and let’s take a few sets sometime!

Because, you know, people like @Marbledecker are always offline ;):wink:

Hehe… damn you Bethesda! Hopefully she finishes that Far Harbor story soon :zipper_mouth:

2 Likes

Change your mind set…if you lost to a someone who upsets you, you really didnt lose; you just learned some possibilities for future matches!

1 Like

AHAH ill add you now! im UK time so that can be a problem but im usually on allot unless im traveling with work! but hey i play allot of KI i think my hours are well into the 1000K mark now :smiley:

The people who ive played so far Far:

@KiHazard - Orchid :no_good: :tiger2:
@GalacticGeek - Aganos :pick: :moyai:
@FallofSeraphs76 - Omen :imp: :eight_spoked_asterisk:
@RockIsSponge1 - Spinal :skull::dagger:

These people i would call my FAM, even if we dont play all the time the fights are REAL! lol

So much fun! :heartbeat:

4 Likes

PREACH! thats right and Sadira doesn’t count guys… she plays Mario not killer instinct! lol

also everyone plays better when they make their own sound effects… try it… you will get to killer easy!!

PIIIOUNGG POOOWEE SHHHHWOOSH! lol

@KiHazard :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: true?

2 Likes

Time won’t be an issue, I’m from Spain, so there is only 1 timezone between us.

I use a lot of Characters, but I’m an Aganos main. Also I gonna co-main Gargos for sure! Unless Eyedol it’s out, because the two headed cyclops it’s my favorite character!

1 Like

YES!!! i use everyone too… like EVERYONE id say to a decent level.

if i wasnt to really go crazy im Maya / Kan Ra / Sadira (ish)

but mostly i play to learn!

lets try and play some games tonight if we can!

1 Like

Let me know how his golem does against you when compared to mine - I’m curious. :wink:

You do realize that you just challenged my Sadira. Challenge accepted. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Run, @WandaMaximoff! Run while you still can! :tired_face:

2 Likes

LOL im always up for a challenge… ill even allow u to pick who i am :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll set up the funeral arrangements then… Is there anyone you’d like me to contact?

2 Likes

A totally fair point.

Not really helping you make that fair point, LOL

(text is hard to interpret at times - this was possibly intended - if so, thanks for the LOLs)

1 Like

its impossible to die on this game :wink: im an 80s baby! Back in the day we learnt what REAL death was lol

REMATCH! hit it! lol

Really? Never in all your time with KI? I used to get a decent amount as Sadira. It was definitely outweighed by people who took their losses gracefully or said GG’s, mind you, but I definitely wracked up some hate mail. Playing as Hisako I get much less, but the people who don’t like losing to Hisako really don’t like losing to Hisako. :joy:

@Marbledecker - I’m pretty sure it was tongue-in-cheek. Don’t think I’ve heard anyone call someone else a “butt gobbler” (next of kin to “butt muncher”) since I was 5 years old :joy:

1 Like

They’re in every game so don’t even give them the time of day, just report the harassing messages and don’t even reply back. If it really becomes bothersome you can set your incoming voice and text messages to “receive from friends only”. I had to do that with mk9 because Raiden + Corner = Infinite Hatemail.

Yeah, I may have to call BS on this. I distinctly remember a match against your Jago with my Shago (because I saw your tag and thought “hey, he’s that awesome guy from the forums who plays in spite of being blind” follows by “oh crap, he hates Shago. I should’ve picked someone else”). Teabagging and taunting followed after you beat me. So yeah, kind of hard to take that seriously bud.

They are real characters.

Wrong thread. Smh. Meant to post in the other.

Half of the online players, and half of those people on the forum pretending to be sportsman-like players are complete jerks online. Don’t be fooled. You’re not imagining anything.

1 Like