Assassin's Creed Valhalla!

Assassins’s Creed Valhalla comes out this fall and I absolutely cant wait! Especially on the new XBox SX! I’ve really enjoyed Odyssey, Origins, Syndicate (my favorite/very underrated) Rouge, and Unity.
But this Valhalla/VIkings theme really speaks to me the most as far as what I’m interested in.
The darker tones, dreary lands and weather are going to be great!

Who else is excited!!!

3 Likes

My son is excited. Although he was pretty gobsmacked by the lack of gameplay in the gameplay reveal last week. Interestingly, unlike the internet, he just laughs and moves on with his life still interested in the game.

1 Like

Yeah , everyone seems to be making a big deal about it. Tons aof videos created about how MS F’d up, and this and that. It didnt bother me either… I just watched and then went back to playing AC Odyssey lol

1 Like

Having recently finished Odyssey 100%, I have to say it was an ordeal. It is essentially a 25 hour story with 100 hours of padding on the side with the same missions. I hope they change up the mechanics like they’re saying but knowing Ubisoft’s somewhat reliance on microstransactions, I don’t think it will be a significant enough change.

1 Like