Anyone having troubles with the redeem code for Golden Gargos?

here it is the golden God and argent shroud skin for Gargos

1 Like

I am now receiving this error message for some reason. Kind of bothers me that my paid DLC has to be synced with other servers or it no longer works. I’ve rebooted a few times and the error continues. I previously was getting an in game message on load the Gargos skin needed to be installed when it already was and it was working. I uninstalled the Gargos skin to try and get rid of the message by letting it install again but that didn’t work. Now it can’t sync anything. All I have to use is Jago and Galicus when I own them all. Anyone else experiencing this? Yes my internet connection is fine.

I think I may have answered my own question as some xbox services are down right now.

With that said we shouldn’t have to have our paid content synced and if it doesn’t sync then it’s unuseable. What happened to being able to use our Xbox offline if we wanted? This is just feedback. I must say I am not happy with this and the way it’s designed.

Issue has now been resolved. However, still a little unsettling that if a certain Xbox service goes down so does all of my already installed and paid for DLC. This should be local once installed and authorized for the first time. Any feedback on this?

This is the case if your console is set to be your home Xbox (and if services go down you select “Go Offline”).

Damn it, am I really about to pay $40 just for two skins?
Well I payed over $50 just for Shago color 10 so

Hi rukizzel,

Thank for for your prompt reply. I have my system set as my home Xbox. Xbox offline doesn’t toggle off/on automatically I see then. So the steps listed below is what needs to be done if an Xbox service goes down? Then we can play and use our DLC? Even though it says it’s not recommended but will automatically reconnect when a connection is available.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline

Yup! At least you get a physical copy too though. BTW I purchased all of the figurines too for the codes. Enjoy!