Anyone else really looking forward to some new info?

My favorite part advancing to level 50 was all of the Kim’s outfits I could make.

I especially love her camouflage pants and the cycling gear to mix and match. Kinda glad her weapons don’t change like Maya

Yeah, I won’t have my final Kim set until Level 50 (later this week) when I get the light blonde hair, but all other pieces are in place. I do like her options though. There’s a lot of them I wont use, but there is definitely enough to fill in all my custom slots.

I would have liked to seen her weapons change, depending on what they went with of course, but I did imagine glowstick nunchucks looking pretty awesome. Tusk has a nice weapon variety, that’s for sure.

probably more like the 28th or the 29th for Mira to get into ultra edition owners’ hands

I agree it would be nice if they decided to add more options for accessories for other characters

What weapon do you think they’d give Kim in place of her nunchaku??

just got home a few minutes ago and im back at it again

2 Likes

:disappointed:

1 Like

As I mentioned, Glowsticks that change color with the costume color would’ve been awesome - similar to Orchid’s Color 9 glowing blue weapons. Not different weapons, still Nunchakus, just different types. Or maybe one with spike mace balls (or blades) at the base instead of the dragon heads, etc.

The weapon not changing doesn’t bother me nearly as much as always have something purple showing, no matter what color or accessories you have. The 80’s Madonna Dress is simply awesome, but it stacks ON TOP of her other dress, which makes it completely unuseable to me. Who wears a dress on top of another dress? It doesn’t make any sense and looks super odd. Such a shame, that could’ve been the best female accessory in the game so far.

Yea someone dropped the ball on that one. The Madonna skirt only works with the color one retro.

In all, love the default accessories but the retro was quick hurry up do whatever but oh well.

Maxi had awesome variant nunchaku in sc3/4/5

come on almost half way thru april and no word.:confused:

3 Likes

Any news? anyone? :confused:

Take a look here!