Anyone else notice the change to color 2?

Don’t ask why but for some reason I took a screenshot of Shadow Jago’s color 2 before the update. I didn’t take pics of any other skins, just color 2 oddly enough. Probably because its always been my favorite for the last two years.

In the new version his skin tone is darker blue, his tattoo is white and his hair is lighter as well. His clothing seems more saturated and bright also. Oh and it seems as though his knee guards are a darker color than the rest of his armor for no apparent reason. o.o

I’m not sure how I feel about the changes, in some ways its better and in others worse.

yeah I noticed as soon as they showed it on stream. Not overly excited about any of his Colors, but glad we have more options now.

It looks all cartoony and saturated. Kinda reminds me of Rash.

Oh god, I just realized they changed the color of the knee guards to a darker blue also. That was unnecessary, it should have all stayed silver. x__x

It seems to me like they wanted to differentiate the two colors more. It’s still kinda hard for me to tell who is who though.

It does make it stick out more from the first color, though I’m not sure how I feel about it.
I’m more confused why they changed all of Shago’s portraits. The potraits all have his mask way darker than it is now.

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and be the odd man out here and say I actually like the new version of Color 2 a lot more. It’s easier to differentiate between it and the default skin now, and the combination of the blued skin and the stark white clothing/hair/accessories/tattoo gives it a sort of icy vibe to it. Reminds me of the White Walker things from Game of Thrones, or the Lich King Arthus and his frozen undead army from Warcraft.
I dunno why, but old Shago Color 2 just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. It would appear I’m in a minority there, though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

earthworm jim…

This one would have been cool:

A solid black noob saibot skin would have been amazing.

1 Like