Any way to roll back to Season 2?

The PC version released alongside with S3, but all seasons are a part of that - it’s just a matter of which versions of the game you purchased. Too bad about those bugs, though… :expressionless:

On a minor note, I don’t recall who said it earlier, but I myself have not personally encountered many of the bugs you’ve brought up either. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

I have reinstalled the game twice now. My brilliant plan (ha) was to go and purchase the retail disc version of KI and uninstall S3, then install S1, and with my combo packs installed, artificially go back up to S2. This yields the black screen of death, so if anyone is thinking that doing it this way will work, I’ve already tried, it doesn’t.

Have you tried doing that with the console set to offline mode? As long as you don’t go online, I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t work.

That’s actually exactly what I did! Didn’t work, black screen of death, 100% repro. :confused:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this black screen of death - and I’m an XBL Community Ambassador… :sweat_smile:

The thread is essentially a duplicate of multiple other threads from both this season and last: someone with an account made today saying “can I go back to last season.” The bugs he’s complaining about are both uncommon and don’t affect gameplay. He says he found them playing with a buddy in Shadow mode. How do you play with a buddy in shadow mode exactly?

He asked a fake question, got a succinct and accurate answer and then proceeded to repurpose the thread into “I guess I’ll sell my Xbox and get a Ps4.” That’s a troll thread.

The rest of your pleasant little chat is entirely off topic. If you want to discuss with him all the reasons to own an Xbox, take it to PM or an off topic thread. This thread is over - and has been over since message number four. Should be closed by now.

1 Like

All very strong arguments. If you haven’t already, you’re welcome to report it. As I said before, the mods will take care of it, as needed.

I found the forum for the bug reporting and recorded my steps there. I’m hoping this is a help to the dev team. Thanks for letting me know - if you check the bug forum, you’ll see my post. :wink:

2 Likes

Bug has been reported in the appropriate forum. I’ll let the devs handle it. Also, you play shadow battle against a friend’s shadow.

Season 3 work perfectly for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear it. Wish I could get it do the same for me. But like I stated earlier, I posted a detail bug report in the correct forum, so I’ll leave this in IG’s hands. Hope it helps them get this resolved.

I, like you, only purchased an XB1 for Killer Instinct and have had nothing but a great experience so far. Shadow Lab does have some bugs though, I got matched against a Tj the other day that was just 2 floating eye balls and a mouth lmao

1 Like

So I’m not crazy! Thanks for sharing, I posted a screenshot of exactly that in the bug forum. Thanks. LOL

Is that the bug you were experiencing? I have actually had it happen a few times. Once it was an Orchid with no hair and invisible legs, then I watched a replay of my Spinal shadow against somebody it defeated and my Spinal had no headband, the thing on his back was gone, and his sword and shield were invisible lol but nothing was worse than that TJ, it was so hard to fight because it was literally just 2 eyeballs and a mouth floating mid air hahaha

1 Like

I read this thread and thought it was weird lol

1 Like

This one is back? I liked that glitch, haven’t seen it since season 1.

1 Like

That face is scarier than Hisako herself. :laughing:

And IIRC, one of the guys from Iron Galaxy used a picture of TJ’s eyes and teeth as a profile picture back in the Season 2 forums…

1 Like

That’s the one! And it’s not just TJ, either. I’ve seen it on Jago (mask missing), Glacius (no inner body), and Fulgore (no ponytail). What a weird bug.

It is odd, and I didn’t experience it at all until S3. It’s not a huge deal to me personally but the TJ one was kind of bad lol he was a little difficult to fight.

That Jago one sounds kind of cool though, id like to see what Jago’s actual face looks like lol

1 Like

Here you go! He looks pretty awesome if you ask me.

1 Like