Any Transformers fans here?

What do you guys think of the recent trailer? The girl was annoying. I think Megatron looks good best design given to him imo.

Still going to wait until it comes out on RB.

Eh, for what it is, not too shabby. All the curvy horn designs keep making me think Unicron’s gonna be in this one, maybe.

It’s nice to see Barricade back in this one, as well as Grimlock. It looks like they’re sticking with the dumb pet take on Grimlock though.

Honestly even though I don’t find these movies just abominations, I honestly can’t wait until they finally decide to reboot the whole movie universe and we get more classic designs for the bots, as well as more thoughtful writing for them. I figure that will happen someday…

1 Like

Oh yes I’m happy about Barricade favorite movieverse next to Blackout. His bot mode looks cool.

Either Unicorn or the quintessons, took them long enough .

You think there will be a reboot? I’m kind of losing hope. I keep waiting for a change of pace with these movie formulas. AOE wasn’t too terrible but geez it seemed to drag. :sleepy:

I figure eventually a reboot will happen. I doubt Hasbro and Paramount will ever let Transformers movies die out now, and my guess is after the Bayverse finally gets stale enough that sales start dropping someone’s gonna point to the classic designs and suggest they focus on story and things will click. That may be 20 years from now, but I figure it’ll happen eventually.

As a matter of fact, Michael Bay HIMSELF said this is going to be the LAST Transformers movie that he is directing for the live-action Transformers film series

Maybe so, but he said the same thing about Age of Extinction, plus he is in part responsible for the way the last 2 Ninja Turtle movies turned out as well. So there’s a good chance he’ll be keeping his hands on the IP for some time to come, but I really hope not.

1 Like

hello
guys

1 Like

Lol yeah Bay has said that since ROTF.

Surprisingly I liked the 2nd Turtles movie. Reminded me of the cheesy 80s cartoon. :smile:

I was raised poor, had to deal with GO Bots for Christmas.
Used to take the stickers off my friends Transformers
and put them on my bootlegs. Stole my friends
Dyno-bots collection, and we became best friends after
my parole was finished. Transformers where so cool.

Did you know you can dress Jago in Voltron like costume?
Now thats some Swaggy Jflow!

@WrathOfFulgore tell me whats your top 10 favorite decepticons?

Hmm…good question.

Megatron obviously
Soundwave
Predaking
Devastator
Doubledealer (though he could technically be in a favorite Autobot category as well)
Bruticus
Snaptrap
Reflector
Shockwave
R.I.D. Scourge

Why does there two SnapTrap in your top 10???

What 2 Snaptraps? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@WrathOfFulgore
number 1:

starscream
number 2: shockwave
number 3: tarn
number 4: all the insecticons
number 5: combaticons/bruticus
number 5: sixshot
number 6: scourge RID
number 7: rampage/protoform x
number 8: quickstrike
number 9: vehicons
number 10: trypticon
number 11: soundwave
had to do 11

1 Like

@MandrillManiac what do you think of my list?

Looks good. Only know a handful of them. But still looks great.

tell me what characters did you expect to be on my list?

I just don’t know most of those deceptions. :confused:

well did you expect anyone you know?

Soundwave, shockwave, Starscream, Insecticons,

I think I like Megatron and Knockout the best.