Any decent tutorials or tips?

I will let you know when i can excute those and ask for more sensi

As others have suggested, YouTube an 8Bitbeatdown and “Grief”, and try to find a match where he’s running Sadira - they exist. He also ran Sadira at least a bit at CEO 2016. If you’re looking for S3-specific juggles, you won’t find another Sadira that’s better than him, although I do think Sleep also used her in pools at Absolute Battle 7.

Stop using shadow widow’s bite in juggles - it does piddly damage, is mash breakable, and uses a bar that you could be cashing out with.

Fang->MP/MP(2x)->light widow’s bite->MP-fang target combo->LP->light widow’s bite->shadow recluse. This is a combo that can be looped a bunch of times actually, and is limited mostly by breakability. On each fang you basically get to redo the beginning portion of the combo if you want.

Throw->HK->medium widow’s bite->widow’s drop (down+MK)->shadow recluse. Short but cash out-able juggle.

You can mix and match a lot of these strings at will, and if something works off a throw it will generally work off fang and vice versa. You really will need to experiment to find which target combos and strings you’d like to use, as no two Sadira’s generally juggle alike. As you look for juggles, think of them in terms of what buttons you can press to get you down to the ground before your opponent, and from there decide if you have time for a relaunch, sweep, or recluse.

Those seem super complicated you can do to mp in air? Always thought it was one hit if not a tc and had to use a bite

Yep, you’ve always been able to do two medium normals in the air with her - it’s a target combo of its own.

As to them being complicated, these are actually really basic Sadira juggles. You’ve chosen a character who’s kind of complicated, and if you want to get aerial damage from her then you’re going to have to learn to do these and other juggles. Her basic juggle rules are fairly simple - it’s just a matter of stringing together the disparate chunks into something cohesive that you’ll need to practice.

Speaking of Grief’s Sadira
 Here’s a set between him and Bass. Battle of the gods

Good Sadira tech to absorb.

1 Like

Got time to play but why cant i connect 2 mediums in the air

Is it fang two mp on the ground or?

Thank you for this