Any Colorado Players?

Come to the western convinece store on 91st and huron in work mornings 5 to 1 2pm :wink: got the dudley haircut

Cool stuff dude, youā€™re pretty close to my area. I bet the connection would be Godlike online. Iā€™ll send you an fr.[quote=ā€œDism3mbermenT, post:41, topic:3299ā€]
western convinece store on 91st and huron
[/quote]

Thatā€™s about 10ā€™ from my home.

What time is the bag of chips thing?

9 am
http://www.coloradogaming.co/
10180 E Colfax Ave Aurora Co 80010

Anyone here

Nah I couldnā€™t make it my plane landed in Denver at like 4:30

I took 2nd out of the 5 that showed up for ki

Ah man I suck, I didnā€™t see the website in time for me to plan heading there.

1 Like

Organizing a tourny my self only ki and sfv tho

2 Likes

KI is the only fighting game I play, keep us posted.

Anyone doing comic con?

Thats how i knew you i was looking at my friend list. Im not doing comic con.

I want to do ki at boss stage arcade on thursdays when they do sfv its off 104th and huron

I figure we get some kis giys there bet money the sfv kids canā€™t beat us at ki and get some motivated to play ki :slight_smile: sad thing is tho xbox needs internet to start ki

1 Like

HI,
I live in Westminster, looking for offline matches. Add me.

1 Like

Hmm is it just a profile issue or just KI update error in general?

Wouldnā€™t the venue have free wifi either way? I could try and use my profile should I be able to get it up. But if not KI should be able to run offline mode considering it is local. Did any dev help you out in your recent post about this topic?

Hey guys, just started playing in the Denver area. Iā€™m silverish but open to rolling some sets with whoever online if youā€™d like to add me: Justlostmyphone.

Maybe eventually I could get my casual butt into a local tourney; weā€™ll see. :slight_smile: Until then, see you guys online!

Ki has no local scene it needs to change need to find a day and a place that suits all of us. I live two blocks away from boss stage arcade off 104th and huron

1 Like

I have Friday and Saturday nights off but Iā€™ll have the 4th off also. Iā€™m down to host or meet up anywhere on those days

I want to see what days would work best to start a weekly at bsa they do sfv there thursdays

Earlier the better for me as i work 5 am everyday

Maybe like 4 on Fridays?

i can make it there anytime after 7 on fridays