Any clues about last fighter on roster ? for now at least?

All I needed to hear. Let the hype begin!

I could absolutely imagine a cephalopod-faced lovecraftian Shadow Lord appearing in KI in an attempt to wrench the domination of Earth away from Gargos (Without any love for Eyedol either!) alongside his unassuming flunky from Season One: Spinal.

What, you didnā€™t know that Spinalā€™s new living squid-shield was a ā€œgiftā€ from the tentacled Shadow Lord, or that the Mask of Ancients was merely a ploy to trick the immortal warrior madman into an eternity of brutal servitude? READ BETWEEN THE LINES, MAN! :skull_crossbones: :octopus:

-Zenek

3 Likes

DUDE IF SPINALā€™S CHTULU SHIELD CAME ALIVEā€¦!

Ehā€¦ Iā€™ve already seen enough hentai to know where this is goingā€¦

Cool idea though.

8 Likes

OMFG!!! i love you , you sells me muchs dreams i just hope that developpers has more ideas than us.
cause this game cannot end like that! not yet so manny thing do, if this game stop after the next character i will definitely drop this game, cause i would feel like waste of time.

GOD!!! guyz even imagine if we was the developper of this game. omg i wish i was a multi million man, :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Waitā€¦

YOU WANT ME TO WRITE KI HENTAI?!

4 Likes

The last char will be the new tsar, who is miraā€™s master

No pleaseā€¦

2 Likes

yes, I can help! :upside_down_face:

OH hey I didnt know TJ combo was a community manager! Did Ultratech ever give your belt back? :Kappa:

1 Like

" Im just sitting here waiting for a character tease"

Hmmmmm!

5 Likes

Tease tommorow ? Hype hype

Please explain where this came from?!

I think he is just excited

But then again arenā€™t we all? lol

I always worry that I give off incorrect impressions. Tus, me questioning with such force! I was like wait a minute tomorrow?! Thereā€™s still so much work to be done!

Heā€™s right, all the evidence points towards tease tomorrow with a full reveal on Thursday! Alsp Season 4 was obviously teased by your response.

1 Like
20 Likes

Most of newest FGā€™s suck. KI S4 to the rescue plz.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that whenever we get our first reveal, itā€™ll tease a tease first.

1 Like

False. The first tease is a legit tease. The tease of the tease has already come and gone.

2 Likes