Any chance on having a season 1 costume pack made by Iron Galaxy Studios?

We’ve been asking this for centuries! Now seriously, since season 2 has begun we’ve been asking for better
season 1 retros. Any hope of getting this IG season 1 retro costume pack?

1 Like

I say let Bayliss, or even IG just go wild with new season one costumes. Doesn’t even need to be a retro. Just give us a cool or awesome in some way costume. We get something new to look at, and they sell it for profit. win/win. That should cut out some complaints of the season one retros, or at least give people something else to complain about. It’ll be interesting.

1 Like

I do hope they at least touch them up a bit, Glacius is almost perfect as he is, he just needs a bit more touching up.

I mentioned in another thread that additional costumes for S1 and S2 characters would make a great part of the S3 Ultra edition, since there isn’t another game they could add, other than KI Gold, which I don’t think would be a worthwhile addition.

2 Likes

I think there’s a very good chance Kev Bayliss is either working on a whole new set of S1 retros for all the characters or at least fixing some of the worst ones DH made.

1 Like

Great call man. Agree 100%. I don’t think that alone would be enough for the ultra pack (not that you said it was), but it’d be a big start and something I’d absolutely want to see.

I also think alt outfits in general for season one and two characters, with more accessories would be nice. I like Blade TJ Combo, but how about stuff like ninja Jago, spy Orchid, human Spinal, human cyborg Fulgore, etc etc? Just new takes on the character that look cool and might still kinda fit the character.

1 Like