Any Austin area KI players?

KI tonight at Rob’s Star69 Garage Arcade tonight! Doors open at 10:00! PM if you need the address. (I’ll prolly get there for 11pm myself)

Are you still in RR, buddy?

Hi guys!

KI tonight at Rob’s Star69 Garage Arcade! Doors open at 9:00! PM if you need the address. (I’ll prolly get there for 11pm myself)

It’s been new people every week, now. And at this meetup, SFV guys are definitely checking out the game! If you hadn’t made it out yet, besides playing one of the best games made, it’s a straight up good time with KI folks! Trust.

Nah, I’m in Eugene, Oregon now, hence the gamertag change lol

KI tonight at Rob’s Star69 Garage Arcade! Doors open at 9:00! PM if you need the address. (I’ll prolly get there for 11pm myself)

Again, it’s been new people every week, now. And at this meetup, SFV guys are definitely checking out the game! If you hadn’t made it out yet, besides playing one of the best games made, it’s a straight up good time with KI folks! Trust.

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/17434749_225097781228764_2976490483482226138_o.jpg?oh=20af6ec8365c5c49ea59a0d1e41af23f&oe=59504D2C

Last Friday’s tourney was awesome! @MHXadiranXV you should come next time! :slight_smile:

KI tonight at Rob’s Star69 Garage Arcade! Doors open at 9:30! PM if you need the address. (I’ll prolly get there for 11pm myself)

Still, it’s been new people every week. And at this meetup, SFV guys are definitely checking out the game! If you hadn’t made it out yet, besides playing one of the best games made, it’s a straight up good time with KI folks! Trust.

1 Like

Hey bro, Are you in the group yet?

Hey man! Yep, I’m in. Sadly I lost some people at work so I haven’t been able to get much free time the last few weeks, but once I get some new people hired I’ll get some time off and you’ll start seein me and Jess around again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

This is going down again, this Friday, April 21st at Lakeline Mall! Come on out and have some fun!

If you’re in Austin, stop hiding … come on out! :slight_smile:

what! this is my first time on these forums and im now just realizing that there is an austin ki scene. i live in bastrop which is about 45 minutes from austin and i would totally be down to go to some tournaments. hopefully its not on these weekends because i work every other weekend and it just so happens the tournament that just happened on friday is the weekend i work on. anyway my GT is RM ADRIAN yall should hit me up for some sets. id like to get to know some of the austin scene and see what it has to offer.

1 Like

Nice! Welcome bro! Yeah our offline scene has been slowly but surely developing this year. If you’re on facebook, join the Austin/Central TX Killer Instinct community group page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1158282420898344/

So far there are 2 spots that’ve been happening consistently for KI folks:

• Every Wednesday night
  • starting at either 9 or 9:30, and ending around 1-3am
  • Star69 Garage Arcade (aka Rob’s spot)
  • generally straight casuals
  • good times with KI folks

• Every other Friday (with the exception of TX Showdown weekend (May 5-7)
  • 6-10/10:30ish
  • Play Live Nation in Lakeline Mall
  • casuals from 6-8
  • tournament starts around 8ish
  • good times with KI folks

Most of us are going to try to make it to TX Showdown in two weeks! Hope to see you there too, or at least at the next Austin area offline meetup!

1 Like

oh cool yeah ill be going to the wednesday tournaments but unfortunately the other tournaments land on the weekends that i work.
along with tx showdown also on a weekend i work.

1 Like

Come on out tonight! The turnouts have been great! PM me if you need the address!

will there be any ki this wednesday?

Im pretty sure. The guy that runs it normally announces it Wednesday afternoon. I’ll ask him now though, and try to get an early confirmation.

thanks if so could i get the address. i should be able to make it out to this one.

will do!

1 Like