Any announcements today?

maybe today or tomorrow regarding announcements?

My counter breaker intuition is tingling. just as my combo feels long enough to warrant a counter breaker so to do I feel that the days have gone on long enough for me to ask this question.

eheheh the thirsty is real

1 Like

The last new info we had was Rash’s colors on the 7th. 3 days ago. We have 19 days left. We still need 1 more story which comes next Monday, the 14th.

We’re also going to get Kim Wu’s Colors soon (I think Tuesday).

I wonder if they spread their information a little thin, or if it’s just the days that are creeping by so slow.

Are the composers not releasing a new music part today like rash’s last week?

1 Like

You are right! Be on the look out on Celldweller’s YouTube channel!

Edit: I thought I was forgetting something.

It’s 7 AM over on the West coast, so I’m not expecting to hear anything for a few hours, yet. They typically seem to update around 1PM and 6PM here on the East coast.

Best announcement would be:

No Purples Shadow moves, after considering it looks dumb, over-saturated colors. Revert to classic way

Fixed Kim Wu to have more fluid animations, a woman’s face and less effects.

No more Guest Characters

then it would be great and soften the blow that we only get 3 stages and 1 ultimate on 1 character…

1 Like

Why does everyone hate Kim’s face. It looks fine!

7 Likes

lol :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Totallly agree.

All female characters look like females and unique. I can remember the horror of Injustice and characters like Raven…

1 Like

Where in gods name do you guys find all this info? You guys covering all the social media from game scores to…well…im not sure what else really. I can see atlas plug and coldwell having twiiter, youtube and such. You guys just scour social media right? I think what im saying is, If there’s a secret club. Ya’ll better let me in!

“No more Guest Characters”

you’re going to be dissapointed

1 Like

Maybe just stop talking about things which can potentially get you banned; people have already BEEN banned because of yesterday, and I’d like to be able to participate in threads without having you seeding the potential for thread closing actions everywhere.

3 Likes

well they’ve already publicly stated there will be 3 guest characters

so are IG going to ban themselves?

1 Like

No, but they have made it very clear that leaks, real or not, are not welcome here.

Wait for the official announcements about stuff, or shut up. I shouldn’t have to tiptoe around threads I’m already participating in for fear of land mines.

2 Likes

Nothing is wrong with her face, she looks Korean - not going to be some type of model or whatever.

1 Like

Well spider man is supposed to finally be revealed in today’s civil war trailer. Does that count?

1 Like

agreed.

but no one is dropping any here

dont know what you’re complaining about.

the 3 guest character thing is public knowledge stated by IG themselves.

I never remember them saying “3” guest characters. Just “guest characterS”.

@rukizzel can you confirm?

All I know of that they have stated officially was “more than one” back at the S3 announcement.

1 Like