And the PC download is live!

Your Microsoft account that’s attached to the Xbox and Windows Store app on your computer.

Can’t download. The Store says that I need to update to a newer build of Windows 10 to be able to download it, yet when I tell it to check for updates in Windows Update, it says I’m all up to date.

OMG give me that graphics card now! lol jk. I’m downloading it and praying that my GT630M carry it on for me.

1 Like

Getting the exact same problem for 2 hours now, i am starting to get frustrated about this as i intended to invest the few spare hours of my evening otherwise

It’s downloading now. Thank you soooooo much!!!

If you’re having trouble downloading, here’s how to check what version of Windows 10 your PC is running and how to update to the latest:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=698739

1 Like

A quick question. I own an ATI RADEON 7490 HD. Can I play ranked matches with normal settings? (only thing below the recommended stuff).

Btw, I remember to people that can’t get the opportunity of downloading the game to check their build with the command WIN + R and digit Msinfo32. If you have Windows 10 Home/Pro 64 bit 10589 or higher, then you’re ok.

Microsoft owns almost a 1/3 of the worlds Internet badwidth. I really doubt it’s a bandwidth issue.

Can anyone confirm whether SLI is supported ?

Got you, KI fam.

NOW my issue is, it downloaded, installed, and when I start it up, I press start. It goes to check DLC, and then crashes to the desktop.

This happens in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 14295. It happens on my Surface Pro 3 and my Dell XPS 8500.

I logged into my Xbox One version before opening the Win 10 version to ensure all my stuff carries over.

Any more work arounds? :frowning:

i have the same problem. Not a fix but if you log out of the xbox app you can play offline.

1 Like

You’re getting what you signed up for, the privilege of beta testing something that’s supposed to break

And if the official answer is, we don’t support anything other than the official release of Windows 10, then so be it. But until I get that answer, I will assume they want to know, since in a few months we’ll all be on this new build of Windows.

i stopped doing preview builds back in the Windows 7 days because of crap like this. Nobody officially recognizes or supports any build until a few months after final release. It’s maddening as an end-user. Hope you don’t have to kill your system to play the game, good luck

Yeah. There’s always some… fun to deal with on preview builds. I don’t mind 'cause it’s my job and I like playing with this stuff.

If the answer is nuke and restart, I’ll be sad, but I guess that’s the answer. I’ll nuke my desktop to play, but my Surface Pro 3 is just going to stay where it is regardless.

Well there is no xbox thread so I’l post it here. How long should this take? Mine started 2 hours ago and it’s at 9%. Is there like past 50% it speeds up or something? I honestly think it shouldn’t take that long.

It varies from place to place and time to time etc. i guess

I’ve seen reports of it going super fast for some, and super slow for others, both on Windows and Xbox

Servers getting overloaded maybe?

how big is the download? I’ve gone past the originally advertised 21 gb or so and am up to 27gb and counting

I have the same problem!!!