Aganos has the BEST ultimate

Wasn’t trying to poke fun at anyone, just reminiscing about a supposed troll thread while we were on the topic of ultimates trolls. No plans to continue that conversation, had no idea there was so much drama behind the subject.

Anywho, if Glacius’ is anywhere near as good as Aganos’ is I’ll be very pleased. They’ll be haters regardless of how good they are so all we can do is enjoy them for what they are.

I wander how/if Agano’s ultimate adjust for dere character sizes?

I’m just curious as to what those words mean in this context, and that’s all I’ve stated. How am I supposed to respond to a post when I don’t understand the full meaning?

@TheNinjaOstrich. It’s okay. They don’t make or cause an influence on me just because they (DIVE) talk about me in any way they like (HEADLOCK).

It’s okay, i know what it’s like to be teased in a different way… I don’t know about these guys (HEADLOCK) who loves to justify the fact that i’m a troll or who like to do “baiting” or targeting the forum members. They just love to (DIVE) go against anyone who thinks different or has a different opinion (HEADLOCK) it’s been proven.

And thanks for being awesome.

Meh, whatever you say, dude.

Anyway back on topic…when does the next Ultra pack release? I thought I heard sometime in August. Is that right?

1. DIVE HEADLOCK

2. I hope soon if not my October 31.

Just keep it to topic, hm?

3 Likes

I will bring extra cans of raid since have no ide ahow well Fulgore is going to play against her as of yet.

I want it now…

You haven’t seen Glacius…

I also haven’t seen cinder’s… Oh wait.

1 Like

2 Likes

Bring it on fire boy!

I think I have your problem with gifs but mine is the monster musume type

I don’t know if it’s the best Ultimate, but I’m sure it’s another awesome Ultimate that is Character-like Ultimate and no other can do something like that, I like when the Ultimates reflects the unique moveset and traits of the character, Agano’s Ultimate has become my other favorite Ultimate along with Kilgore’s.

1 Like

best ultimate? nawwwwww, tusks by far but that is my opinion. aganos’ is pretty cool, does 3 point shot with himself and crushes the opponent lmao pretty goofy!

@Ravenzorel001 i remember fighting you last week or some time recently. GGs, stay slippery and crafty like you were. KUNG FU TREACHERY

@R1stormrider. for real? i Don’t recall playing Ki since march, must have been my little brother. He’s a die hard KI fan

yeah, if it wasnt you then your little bro picked shadow jago. either way, GGs to you or him it matters not. have a great day KUNG FU TREACHERY

@R1stormrider. if you have no plans this weekend, maybe we can have a few rounds?

Please back on topic…

@KevBones10. (DIVE) 10-4 copy that. So yeah, i still think his ultimate could have been better than a … DIVE. It would have been perfect if he would have turned his opponent into stone and let the wind blow the dust away.