A "Theatre mode" of KI or "free camera mode"

Heck it would be a good idea for sure.

I doubt its possible. Thats one of the limitations in the
ultimateā€™s. The characters are 3D, the backdrop is not.

Actually the backgrounds are 3D Look at the trailers. They just donā€™t go full on and if you watch the trailers, I mean for theater modes to work more along those lines. So yeah not as impossible as you think itā€™s really just trying to figure out how the devs can give us the ability to look at our fights that were recorded at certain angles and stuff.

There are certain things that ā€œpopā€ in the stage
but you would not be able to take the angle 180
degrees, un-less Im wrong this is the reson I figure.

The most Ive seen is the camera shift around 35 degrees.

It didnā€™t have to be a full 180 of course.

Well look at it this way, if it cant 180, it cant 360,
wich would be needed for 3D.

I wish there were somebody from IG that would
clarify these things for us.

From what Ive read, Ultimateā€™s where never factored in
from the beginning, it was asked for, and kinda of a "hack"
job. It does not bother me but I cant help but notice
the screen go black. I figure this a limitation, and
probably applies to you camera suggestion\request.

I downed two cans of 24 0z Redbull, going to play some
exhibition, If you want to get some rounds going
ill be on now, if not see ya later.

Wow two cans, be careful there man.

As for exhibition, Iā€™ll have to take on your challenge later if your still on.

Her e is my gamer-tag Justathereptile

Cool Ill be till around till 10:00 Eastern.

I missed the goal. Will have to try way later. Just send me the friend request and if Iā€™m on, invite me.

Fair warning: I might be abit rusty.

Give me a minute brbā€¦

Going back on topic, I think the idea can be an int restring addition. It doesnā€™t have to take priority or anyhting. Just give it a consideration.

Itā€™s 3D because when you move the camera around you can see the angles of the stage no problem, itā€™s not one still image. On that note if we can get a full control on how the camera angles go just as they do with the trailers thatā€™s all that is needed, besides itā€™s really not difficult to do.

The only reason the screen goes black in Ultimates because IG didnā€™t make a SKY for everything that happens in some Ultimates, just because that happens doesnā€™t mean that this isnā€™t impossible. The devs have some way to do it, so no itā€™s not impossible.

So long as I can angles in my fights like in the trailers, I donā€™t care how itā€™s done, just so long as it gives us the same freedom as the devs did with making some of the trailers.